You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's wrong with RAWK?

Red Mist

Unbelievable! 4 week ban served. Said 'sack Hodgson' after the debacle today, got a warning! Yeah rawk, lets all bury our heads in the sand.

What's your username - I'll check and reinstate you.

Ta mate its 'HodgsonIsFuckingShit'.

I think all this bitching between the various fora is as gay as a window but fuck me that's funny.

If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree

If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee

If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all

And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be

And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea

That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team

As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more

It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore

So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee

I just want you to know you mean all the world to me

I love this poem

I tried finding that poem on rawk and there isn't a sign of it anywhere, not even a quote.

It's like it never existed.

Google is your friend!

Everton v. Liverpool (29/11/09): pre-match chat

Actually to be fair to rawk its obviously a wind up. Probably some manc cunt off redcafe who have a habit of posting shit on rawk so they can go back and snigger at their derring-do. Soft twats.

Google is your friend!

Everton v. Liverpool (29/11/09): pre-match chat

Actually to be fair to rawk its obviously a wind up. Probably some manc cunt off redcafe who have a habit of posting shit on rawk so they can go back and snigger at their derring-do. Soft twats.

Possibly, but I wouldn't totally rule it out that it isn't either. In fact I would be disappointed and let down if it was.

Possibly, but I wouldn't totally rule it out that it isn't either. In fact I would be disappointed and let down if it was.

Any chance you can get back in the Hodgson to leave under new owners thread John it's been funny as fuck watching you get your arse handed to you.

I think the fact he was registered for 3 months, made 5 posts in that time and also 'wrote' this 'poem' is a bit of a giveaway!

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high

For 96 angles up in the sky

Rafa, we want you to never leave

As long as you’re here we’ll always believe

Though the night seems dark, and we go off to bed

Tomorrow it’s the Europa league, full steam ahead!

Get up you redmen, fight and play

As we look to our heros, Gerrard and Torré

At the end of the storm, there’s a silver lining

And it’s Manu and the bitters who will be doing the whining

So I’ll leave you now with what we stand for

Pride, dignity, passion and the famous Anfield roar!

YNWA

Show Posts - starterlog

grabstein.jpg?w=510&h=586

This post over there is a classic example of RAWK's laid back attitude to moderation...

Putting a temporary lock on in the hope that it gives everyone a chance to read this.

If this thread is to be useful to anyone then we need to all think carefully before posting in it.

If you have nothing new to add.* DON'T POST.

If you just want to tell us how you are bricking it.* DON'T POST.

If you just want to tell us all your take on it. Then unless you have expertise in the field or new information. DON'T POST.

If you want to have a moan about judges, PL or anyone else. DON'T POST.

If you want to have a laugh at Everton. We have a thread for that. DON'T POST.

Reading is the new writing people. Get with the programme!

This post over there is a classic example of RAWK's laid back attitude to moderation...

Putting a temporary lock on in the hope that it gives everyone a chance to read this.

If this thread is to be useful to anyone then we need to all think carefully before posting in it.

If you have nothing new to add.* DON'T POST.

If you just want to tell us how you are bricking it.* DON'T POST.

If you just want to tell us all your take on it. Then unless you have expertise in the field or new information. DON'T POST.

If you want to have a moan about judges, PL or anyone else. DON'T POST.

If you want to have a laugh at Everton. We have a thread for that. DON'T POST.

Reading is the new writing people. Get with the programme!

To tell you the truth mate, I dont blame them for locking it. Fucking tits on there using it like their own personal twitter. Trying to find out whats going on about the takeover and every Tom Dick and Harry throwing their own bullshit opinions in about everything.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Maybe i'll start a thread on RAWK about 'you cant open a thread on TLW criticising Hodgson without some bellend mod closing it'?

They'll just delete it.

Got a ban because I posted Tomkins tweet mentioning Judge Jim's email and saying that I am thinking about hiring a hitman to kill Tom Hicks, apparently I'll never be able to post again since they are saying that my ban is not set to expire.

I really think the mods while being nice are a somehow over the top, whats the point of seeing a match thread where only mods are involved in, they also hand out bans for nothing and without sending warning messages or so, I am here enjoying my time more talking about football than there.

The only thing I miss there was the non football forums, the media section and the off topic forum were always funny.