You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

8 hours ago, A Red said:

Nothing left to burn hes long gone.

No, the roman catholic church, one of the most evil organisations in the world, but you know that

Formerly the most senior Catholic in Australia. Contentiously won an appeal against a conviction for paodophilia, enabled some of the worst paedos in the Church to prey on boys for decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/may/09/why-didnt-he-help-those-little-boys-how-george-pell-failed-the-children-of-ballarat

Also allegedly owns a gay love nest on the beachfront on the north coast of NSW.

"Common sense"

The mating call of judgemental, contemptuous wankers everywhere.

Long time signifier of aimless conceit and self-righteousness, currently also a great way to mark yourself out as an utter fucking shill for the decline of public office.

Thoughtless, heartless and dangerously stupid fucking cunts.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pidge said:

"Common sense"

The mating call of judgemental, contemptuous wankers everywhere.

Long time signifier of aimless conceit and self-righteousness, currently also a great way to mark yourself out as an utter fucking shill for the decline of public office.

Thoughtless, heartless and dangerously stupid fucking cunts.

The mantra of the university of life cretin.

Many a middle aged moron who's been mired in the same shit job for decades has belittled the graduate or student new starter with the claim they have no "common sense'. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The mantra of the university of life cretin.

Many a middle aged moron who's been mired in the same shit job for decades has belittled the graduate or student new starter with the claim they have no "common sense'. 

I'm not crediting those types of know it all wankers but you'll often find some very intelligent people lack common sense. It's like their brains go on strike with simple problems.

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm not crediting those types of know it all wankers but you'll often find some very intelligent people lack common sense. It's like their brains go on strike with simple problems.

That can be true in fairness.

My mate worked in IT at Manchester uni and he said there was an academic there that hadn't figured out how to save her work, so used to email it to random people she didn't know so she could store it in her sent items.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

That can be true in fairness.

My mate worked in IT at Manchester uni and he said there was an academic there that hadn't figured out how to save her work, so used to email it to random people she didn't know so she could store it in her sent items.

The funniest instance of someone lacking common sense was when I was in town with my mate (clever lad) and he cut his finger, "I'm just nipping in that supercuts to get a plaster."

It was a fucking hairdressers.

• Upvote 3

Regulars, be they of a pub, cafe, chippy or anywhere else who think they own the place. They're usually greeted by the barmaid/staff member with something along the lines of "here comes trouble!" Which is code for "here's that sad cunt". 

They usually make loads of racket, fidget if they're being forced to wait because you had the brass neck to be there first, and like to shout the name of the manager as soon as he or she's within eyeshot as if to tell everyone there that they know the manager's name and are therefore special or deserving of special praise and respect. They may follow the manager banter with "you can't get the staff these days!" Which is code for I shouldn't have to wait even though I wasn't here first, and I secretly hate women. A lot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Regulars, be they of a pub, cafe, chippy or anywhere else who think they own the place. They're usually greeted by the barmaid/staff member with something along the lines of "here comes trouble!" Which is code for "here's that sad cunt". 

They usually make loads of racket, fidget if they're being forced to wait because you had the brass neck to be there first, and like to shout the name of the manager as soon as he or she's within eyeshot as if to tell everyone there that they know the manager's name and are therefore special or deserving of special praise and respect. They may follow the manager banter with "you can't get the staff these days!" Which is code for I shouldn't have to wait even though I wasn't here first, and I secretly hate women. A lot.

Yes those types are cunts indeed, like the ones who say, you know me I'm just winding you up having a laugh, no your not winding me up mate I just don't want to talk or reply to you as you're a fucking prick, then they might shout to someone else hey Jim you know what I'm like don't you, always winding people up, yeah he's a wind up merchant, fucking hate that term too, I know to many of these cunts it's hard work just going for a bevvy sometimes. 

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Yes those types are cunts indeed, like the ones who say, you know me I'm just winding you up having a laugh, no your not winding me up mate I just don't want to talk or reply to you as you're a fucking prick, then they might shout to someone else hey Jim you know what I'm like don't you, always winding people up, yeah he's a wind up merchant, fucking hate that term too, I know to many of these cunts it's hard work just going for a bevvy sometimes. 

Know a few of these. They've usually avoided having their heads kicked in for some unknown reason. Also, a lot can give it out but cant take it back. 

Stopped hanging round with some lad who was always being insulting to people, especially women because every time you went out with him you were thinking that you'd get battered or barred from a place. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The funniest ones are the ones when you go abroad. You go to some shit pub in spain or wherever and some sad cunt whose been there about 100 times acts like Robert De Niro in Goodfellas slipping the staff a euro or two to keep them on their good side.

Was in a pub in Lanzarote and this Scottish fella who went there 6 times a year was acting the big I am with the staff. Most of the staff were actively avoiding him. Then he just tells me he's always in there and comes to Lanzarote 6 times a year like it's something to be proud of. "Yeah my mate pedro will sort you out next with some San Miguel". 

There's a fella down here, from Liverpool, he used to work on the ships, one horrible Arl woman cunt too. He's well overweight on two crutches but on holiday he gets a mobility thingy anyway he goes the same place in Turkey every year and reckons all the staff love him, tips an all that to keep them onside, no doubt for the benefit of other guests to see. I'll bet the staff think here's this cunt again put up with him for his tips. 

Once a barmaid said to me, look at him at the end of the bar buying drinks, buying friends I can't stand him, he shout down for drinks in Spanish like a twat too, a dreadful individual. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve mentioned this old Shitty fan from Bath who I know from holiday, he lives on skis now. Refers to it in a loud voice as his Island and no Greek can fucking stand him. In a bar one night and his Mrs is with locals drinking he comes to our table and makes a big deal of him going to sit with the Greek men drinking. They ignored him for an hour and he sat with the women.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

People who play the 8 ball pool game on a PC or MAC.

There I am on my phone, tiny screen, and these cunts are using a ruler to line-up shots, like pervert cunts. 

Hahahaha yeah you can tell them bastards. 

Snookerstars is where its at. 

On 16/05/2020 at 21:20, Doctor Troy said:

The funniest ones are the ones when you go abroad. You go to some shit pub in spain or wherever and some sad cunt whose been there about 100 times acts like Robert De Niro in Goodfellas slipping the staff a euro or two to keep them on their good side.

Was in a pub in Lanzarote and this Scottish fella who went there 6 times a year was acting the big I am with the staff. Most of the staff were actively avoiding him. Then he just tells me he's always in there and comes to Lanzarote 6 times a year like it's something to be proud of. "Yeah my mate pedro will sort you out next with some San Miguel". 

Hahahaha

1 hour ago, Elite said:

People who park on yellow lines outside convenience shops. Lazy bastards.

And put their fucking hazard lights on. There's no emergency, you haven't broken down, you are just a lazy twat who wont walk a little bit further.

There's a chippy and an offy at the top of my road with yellow lines outside. The road is quite busy and lazy twats just park outside it and put their hazard lights on so only one side of the road is open.

It causes the flow of traffic to back up and gives the cars coming off the main, busier road a problem because it creates a queue that backs into the busier road. Then there's always a stand off between the cars giving way to each other. All because of some lazy fat twat who needs his chippy fix or wants a crate of Carling.

• Upvote 1