You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Agger

Antynwa

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Coming across all insecure there, Moody slag.

My bias shines through, yes i'm a matchgoing Liverpool supporter. Average attendance is over 40,000, why would i think i'm the only person to have to a game?

Now i'm accused of taking Kenny's name away from blah blah ... zzzzz and I'm the mentalist?

No, i've never flounced forum an internet forum or spammed transfer threads like you.

Have you anything constructive to say?

Quite how you can post so much drivel, insults and biased nonsense and then ask me if I've anything constructive to post... well, you're almost beyond ridicule.

You've never flounced, but you do threaten to beat people up, you internet hard man.

Quite how you can post so much drivel, insults and biased nonsense and then ask me if I've anything constructive to post... well, you're almost beyond ridicule.

You've never flounced, but you do threaten to beat people up, you internet hard man.

You could argue constructively about my apparent bias but instead you respond with insults, like the risible internet champion that you are.

Behaviour of a truly intelligent person.

You argue by numbers, Coro.

I am going on what I see, not what Tom Werner says.

That's my final word, Coro. Get the final one in and then leave it.

FSG haven't got a bottomless pit and they pretty much made that clear from day one.

What?

Don't flounce from the argument like Hank does, fight on soldier. Make your points abundantly clear for all to understand.

Ladies, stop arguing.

Now, back to the matter at hand Chris Bascombe (He knows fucking nothing/He knows fucking everything/whatever) in the telegraph saying that we aren't inviting offers for Agger at all, but if a ridiculous one comes in, we'd consider it.

Liverpool try to hijack Arsenal’s move for Barcelona's Cristian Tello - Telegraph

Brendan Rodgers is eager to sign wide men in this transfer window, and has been looking towards La Liga for reinforcements who will sit comfortably in his system.

An interest has been registered in Tello, although not for the first time this summer Liverpool find themselves competing directly with Arsenal for the same signature.

Both clubs have also been pursuing Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin, with Arsène Wenger hoping a higher bid in terms of a season-long loan fee - and the additional attraction of Champions League football - will attract the Turk to London rather than Merseyside.

Rodgers has been utilising his good relationship with Jose Mourinho, for whom he worked at Chelsea, in an effort to secure a deal for Sahin. The Turkish midfielder is expected to decide on his destination this week.

Arsenal also have the advantage with Tello, 21, because Barcelona are interested in Alex Song, allowing for negotiations on a possible player exchange. A permanent deal would cost around £7 million.

One player remaining at Liverpool is defender Martin Skrtel, who has overcome a brief period of uncertainty at the end of last season to commit his future to Anfield. He is close to signing a new long-term deal.

Rodgers insisted retaining Luis Suárez, Skrtel and fellow centre-half Daniel Agger was a priority on taking over as manager. Only the Dane’s future remains uncertain, but that is because of Manchester City’s spending power and the possibility of an outrageous bid.

Liverpool certainly are not inviting an offer for Agger. Dirk Kuyt, Maxi Rodriguez and Craig Bellamy were high earners who asked to leave, while Alberto Aquilani had to be granted a free transfer to remove the £6.5 million a year he was costing the club.

Speaking about his Liverpool future, Agger said: “I’d rather stay. I can’t imagine playing for any other club in England, but you never know if the club think it’s better to sell me.

“I know there has been interest from Manchester City, but I don’t know what Liverpool are responding to it.

“Sometimes you can end up in a position where it’s not your decision. I don’t want to be somewhere I am not wanted but I would prefer it if they want me to stay.”

What?

Don't flounce from the argument like Hank does, fight on soldier. Make your points abundantly clear for all to understand.

I'm not flouncing, Coro. You've bored me to tears with your pedantry. If you consider that a 'win', please do.

I quote someone else here when I say arguing with you is like arguing with a satnav.

I've been through it before, you just call me stupid. That's your constructive response. To everybody. Ever.

I've never once seen you respond properly to points I've made. They always seem to escape your attention.

Stuff like this

Call me blinkered, I'll admit i was angry seeing how badly the club dealt with the Suarez case. I don't think they could have dealt with it any worse. If it's irrational to say so then woe is me. I was more saddened with the way Dalglish was treated. I'm sure you'll say something about 'oh but look at the money he spent.' I'll say look at the time they afforded him to make his ideas work. Wasn't even a full season was it really. I'm not used to seeing LFC managers being given so little time, it's almost like Hodgson's term has set a precedent. I think the club suffered greatly from a lack of leadership last season. I think FSG's priorities were more to do with appeasing sponsors than protecting their own player and manager. This doesn't sit well with me. I don't think Dalglish was given a fair crack of the whip. I don't think sacking the manager and replacing him with an inexperienced coach will fix our problems. I think there's a dire lack of footballing expertise, no real support base within the club to help a young coach like Rodgers. Ian Ayre is not cut out to be a managing director. The team will not progress with people like him in charge. I have to question FSG's priorities looking at this and the way they've handled things thus far. They know so little of the game but seem reluctant to hand over too much responsibility to those with a footballing background. As a paying supporter i feel like i'm being fleeced.

Have at me.

I'm not flouncing, Coro. You've bored me to tears with your pedantry. If you consider that a 'win', please do.

I quote someone else here when I say arguing with you is like arguing with a satnav.

I'd say i've just hit two Tom's with one stone.

You're both full of shit.

You say FSG have never given an impression of having a bottomless pit. Tom Werner said in April we have the resources to compete with anyone in football.

Neither of you should have anything to do with this club. Once the likes of you stop spamming LFC forums and the likes of Werner make off with a profit, then i'll consider it a VICTORY. Hallelujah, praise the lord.

Do you feel better about yourself now?

Hmmm, you edited your post, thus ruining my great gag.

Stop with the shitty argument, and talk about football. If you want to argue, take it to PM, but other people come on this thread to talk about and read about the Agger situation, not see you having a strop.

Hmmm, you edited your post, thus ruining my great gag.

Stop with the shitty argument, and talk about football. If you want to argue, take it to PM, but other people come on this thread to talk about and read about the Agger situation, not see you having a strop.

There's a good little forum fascist. I'm sure you've spent many a day endearing yourself to the folks on here. Now you're in a real position of authority to say who posts what, when and where.

My original response was very much relevant to the thread. The likes of Major Tom try to deviate due to their profound lack of knowledge regarding most things football.

You seem like the only one with sand in their vagina.

Werner said we can compete with anyone financially. The other Tom reckons they've never given this impression. We have a top class defender not yet at his peak who seems determined to stay at the club yet others seem determined to see him leave.

You can always post more Bascombe articles, if you like. That should be interesting.

Edited by Coro

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I've never once seen you respond properly to points I've made.

Oh, come on, that's nonsense. I've tried to engage you many times. It boils down to my stupidity. Every. Single. Time. Anyway, here's what I said about the situation the week Kenny was sacked.

You think the manager should have had more times. That's fine, I've no problem with that, it's all the other ludicrous shit you come out with (like that the owners were more responsible for what happened on the pitch than the manager) I have a problem with. Nobody is suggesting the owners, MD, and other staff don't have an impact on things, they do. It's not a complicated argument you've put forward.

EDIT: You won't be able to use that link, because you're not a member (well, you are a member... *budumtish*), so I posted it here. It's probably best not to mix up the Kenny/Owner stuff (do you post about anything other than that?) with this Agger stuff.

So it looks like he isn't going then?

I still would, but that is because I don't trust him to stay fit, in an ideal world we wouldn't be thinking like that, but it isn't an ideal world! Saying that, Sahin and Tello would keep me happy, sell Adam and Spearing to pay for Tello and I see no reason why Caroll or Agger have to leave. And knowing our luck, he is going to be injured for the majority of this season. Great player though, and a great man to have in your team, he should be made Captain for fronting that racist shitbag Rio Ferdinand!

He does have a shit fitness record though, that isn't an opinion it is a fact.