You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the BBC right and we kick off at 20:00? I thought the televised matches started at 19:45? That's when Arse/Bolton start instead.

And surely he'd start with Maxi over Riera, I don't believe that lineup.

Edit :

I get the starting line-up every game and they're always correct. The last one I posted was Fiorentina, which was incorrect due to Ngog being withdrawn late on due to illness.

Fuck. Still not going to believe it just so I have some hope Maxi will start before we know for sure, and I'm a Riera fan too.

Why does he play Inusa instead of Aurelio? Fuck me Jobi McAnuff raped Insua, nevermind Lennon. Or is he injured?

That is the team I would play bar Maxi for Degen and Obviously Aurelio at left back.

I dont understand why he insists on playing Insua. He has to play another left back to protect him. Just drop him for a few games. he's becoming the new Kuyt.

Why does he play Inusa instead of Aurelio? Fuck me Jobi McAnuff raped Insua, nevermind Lennon. Or is he injured?

That is the team I would play bar Maxi for Degen and Obviously Aurelio at left back.

I'd like to know why he's playing our 3rd choice right back as opposed to a world class right winger who's eager to show his worth.

Also on your point, Aurelio very nearly got 2 assists on Saturday, yet no sign?

must win game. Spurs wont drop many points from here on in, but we sure as hell might. We've got to show that we're better than spurs, by beating them. If we lose, we don't deserve a top 4 spot. sad but true.

We deserve to finish where we finish. If we get beat tonight and still finish in the top 4, then we'll have earned it. If we don't finish in the top 4, then that will be deserved.

I'd like to know why he's playing our 3rd choice right back as opposed to a world class right winger who's eager to show his worth.

Also on your point, Aurelio very nearly got 2 assists on Saturday, yet no sign?

Going by Rafa's logic its prob because he doesnt trust Carra at right back as he havin terrible season and thinks degen can give more cover?? Same as he done with Insua be fore..

happy enough with that team except maybe Maxi for Degen and Aurelio for Insua..

Come on reds even do I think we will lose have sneaky feeling we win it!:tease:

Just realised by the time city play again, we will ahve 24 games played in comparison to their 21. We really do need all 9 points to put them under some pressure. 43 points to their 38 with them having three games in hand. But we'll probably earn 4 out of the 9 and be sitting on 38 with them and them having three games in hand.