You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

Got invited into a hardcore team death match this morning, I'm not yet ranked high enough to play hardcore myself.

1 shot 1 kill, limited radar, unless you have the heart beat monitor, and electric fences around the edge of all maps that kill you should you wander into them.

Far more challenging than the standard online play.

5 hours to finish a game ? reminds me of the old nintendo games, didnt know any company had such a little imagination anymore, and less of all a big game like this. i have been reading some "players reviews" and most of them say the game is way to short, and it is crap to the pc because you cant host a map yourself.

ive not tried the game yet so ill not go into the game play

IGN: Reader Reviews For: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

i like this quote

"PC gamers will not even have an option to votekick players ingame if they encounter someone that is cheating. In fact, most horrified questioners were answered with the response "We would like you to play the game as we designed and balanced it". "

5 hours to finish a game ? reminds me of the old nintendo games, didnt know any company had such a little imagination anymore, and less of all a big game like this. i have been reading some "players reviews" and most of them say the game is way to short, and it is crap to the pc because you cant host a map yourself.

ive not tried the game yet so ill not go into the game play

IGN: Reader Reviews For: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

i like this quote

"PC gamers will not even have an option to votekick players ingame if they encounter someone that is cheating. In fact, most horrified questioners were answered with the response "We would like you to play the game as we designed and balanced it". "

I wasnt going to get this game because FPS arnt really my thing (prefer ghost recon) but i did anyway and it is ridiculously short, took me about 5 hours total aswell, online is good though

Didn't like the ending. Felt a bit let down to be honest.

The online is sensational though. On it now with Malarkey if anyone fancies a game.

I had the pleasure of Woo's company in a game last night; we were on the same side so we won, obviously.

Anyone up for a TLW 360 clan?

Sounds good.

Y'all need to watch out for Woo, he's a shithouse in COD who hides and snipes from top floor windows.

You mean on that one map where I climbed to the top of that oil rig thing and fucked you up? There was no window, Phil. I was outdoors, and fully visible to the world. You just have the shooting accuracy of Voronin.

You mean on that one map where I climbed to the top of that oil rig thing and fucked you up? There was no window, Phil. I was outdoors, and fully visible to the world. You just have the shooting accuracy of Voronin.

Sometimes sniping takes balls. You have to sit right out there and hope no fucker sees you before you get chance to pop a few people off and move on. On that highrise map I was getting shitloads of success by hiding by the chopper and fucking people up from distance.

No, the airplane yard one where you hid in the warehouse at the end and sniped at me from the window for the entirety of the game.