You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Mathewbet1

If you've got the game for the PS3, then it's circle twice. If however you've got it for the 360, I would say, read the manual that came with the game......

Damn I'm stupid......

You press B twice I think. The B button basically cycles between standing, crouching, and lying down, although it's a real twat that it goes straight from lying down to standing up. It's like going "Yoo hoo! I was sniping you from over here!

Is right...

Keep hold of B on the Xbox or cirlce on the PS3.

Is right as well...

Apologies for being a complete R-Tard this morning with my response, I'm blaming the night shift...

Respect.

I'm going to be honest, it's the easiest Veteran campaign there's been so far. It was mostly hassle free apart from storming the villa and the caves. Even the airplane graveyard didn't particularly cause grief, in fact it caused me more problems on Normal.

I reckon the vast majority of people can do it on Veteran this time.

I had a couple of hours this afternoon and, man, I fucking sucked. Not knowing some of the maps well yet does you no favours though; you've no idea where you're vunerable from at any one time.

Need to get levelled up and get myself Cold Blooded. Can't be doing with every cunt with a UAV knowing where I am.

Guest ShoePiss
Fuck, knocked my Xbox off the shelf because of my stupid fucking ethernet cable and now my COD has a massive scratch on it. Disc unreadable galore.

That's terrible, an ethernet cable?

Guest ShoePiss
From my router to my xbox, i really should have bought a wireless adapter but i'm a poor student.

I won't say it.

How do you get the bling perk by the way?