Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 295 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

196 members have voted

  1. 1. Beans with a full English?

    • Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
      124
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.
      62


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

English breakfast pot? Is that like english breakfast tea in a joint?

It was a paper pot, slightly bigger than a thimble, containing a poached egg, chopped up sausage and bacon and beans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I had a full English breakfast pot from Leon today.  It was fucking atrocious. 

Just be glad he didn't shoot you. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It was a paper pot, slightly bigger than a thimble, containing a poached egg, chopped up sausage and bacon and beans. 

Fucking Tories.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this is what Beefeater serves up for breakfast.

 

i chose what’s on the plate, so can’t argue with portion sizes.

 

1 sausage. Looks shit. 

2 bacon. The undercooked bacon issue is out to bed here.

2 eggs, absolutely swimming in oil.

half a raw tomato.

shrooms and black pudding look ok.

frozen hash brown.

opted not for beans, not sure why.

 

 

1529B108-CA50-463E-9243-C7B56B137830.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Well, this is what Beefeater serves up for breakfast.

 

i chose what’s on the plate, so can’t argue with portion sizes.

 

1 sausage. Looks shit. 

2 bacon. The undercooked bacon issue is out to bed here.

2 eggs, absolutely swimming in oil.

half a raw tomato.

shrooms and black pudding look ok.

frozen hash brown.

opted not for beans, not sure why.

 

 

1529B108-CA50-463E-9243-C7B56B137830.jpeg

Sausage was actually really nice. Very meaty.

 

all of it tasted good, eggs were runny (not just the oil).

 

£9.50 but I had it as part of meal deal last night (chicken wings followed by gammon and chips).

 

but it was served in a bowl, presumably to stop it sliding around on all the oil.

 

not bad.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lacking in quantity but apart from the sausages looking a bit weird and the tomato coming off the salad bar, i’d eat that. 

 

Hungover by any chance Bob?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've come to the stark realisation that bacon is no longer my favourite part of a fry up.

Nothing beats a perfectly fried egg and moist black pudding combination

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I've come to the stark realisation that bacon is no longer my favourite part of a fry up.

 

Odd thread to choose to come out in mate 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Lacking in quantity but apart from the sausages looking a bit weird and the tomato coming off the salad bar, 

 

That and Lifey doing the bacon with a blow torch and the hash brown having skin cancer.

 

As for the sausage, the waiter has clearly eaten some of it.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

That and Lifey doing the bacon with a blow torch and the hash brown having skin cancer.

 

As for the sausage, the waiter has clearly eaten some of it.

Change that avatar you horror 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Lacking in quantity but apart from the sausages looking a bit weird and the tomato coming off the salad bar, i’d eat that. 

 

Hungover by any chance Bob?

I had an important client meeting, and I often find after a big brekkie the need for a shit can come on quite quickly, so I thought smaller portion size would be best.

 

it worked. I didn’t need a shit until mid afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Well, this is what Beefeater serves up for breakfast.

 

i chose what’s on the plate, so can’t argue with portion sizes.

 

1 sausage. Looks shit. 

2 bacon. The undercooked bacon issue is out to bed here.

2 eggs, absolutely swimming in oil.

half a raw tomato.

shrooms and black pudding look ok.

frozen hash brown.

opted not for beans, not sure why.

 

 

1529B108-CA50-463E-9243-C7B56B137830.jpeg

Nice touch by the chef to jizz over your black pud

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bit of mayonnaise on the black pudding there. That’s a new one. 

That’s not mayonnaise. He’s not called Spunkmouse for nothing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×