You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever been on TV ?

The Celtic Way

When I was 11, me mum decided to keep me off school and take me to town for some shoes. coincidentally, Pope John Paul the First had chosen that very day to meet his Boss. My mum decided we should go to The Blessed Sacrament church opposite Owen Owens and say a prayer for him. Coming out of the church I had a microphone shoved in my gob and was asked how I felt about the 33 day incumbent Vicar of Rome passing away so unexpectedly. I said my piece and toddled off for my new wheels with me mum.

That night my kipper was all over Look North West.

The next day, as soon as i got into school, I was sent for by the Headteacher, Fr.Cheetham. I was firstly bollocked by him for bunking off school then praised by him for the kind words I had said about the Holy Father's sudden demise.

Afterwards, a load of big boys stood all over my new shoes.

There is a lesson for us all to learn there, I think.

I used to extra work for Hollyoaks and Brookie so have been in the background plenty of times. Also on MOTD a few times with my old man

You are Alex Reid and I claim my £5. There are quite a few naughty videos going around with your "old man" up some poor unfortunates back passage whilst you putting them in a half nelson Adrian Street styley.

I was on 'Win, Lose or Draw' in 1995. My team-mates were serial rapist John Leslie and some cunt from 'the Bill' (oh the irony) and the female opposition included Annabelle Croft (uber posh tennis) and that squeaky voiced blonde yank Sandra Dickinson.

Anyway, as one born with the gift of drawing, I pissed it and won £500.

I was also approached on Anny Road pre-match v the mancs some years ago by some Sky bloke( plus camera crew ) whose name escapes me. I'd phoned in sick to attend the match and when he asked for a quick score prediction I had to reply ' fuck off mate, I'm on the Pat & Mick! ' Funnily enough, I don't think that particular soundbite made it to 'air'.

I was interviewed in Paris ahead of a France Ireland game, and in Leichenstein after Ireland just drew 0-0. Also, by Sky a few times outside Anfield, and I was in a German movie once as a 15 year old surfer in a period piece comedy. I don't speak German.

I've been interviewed on tv a few times with work. Mainly foreign stations. I was dubbed into Slovaikian once!