You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Millie Clode?

Original202

Who would you most like to bum?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

• 1 month later...

Really miss not having SSN on Freeview anymore. Just been watching it and got Hayley Mcqueen looking rather tasty. She seems to be going down the Sawyer route and putting on the pounds but im not complaining as it worked for her.

How do you capture a still from a streaming video? Printscreen don't work. We need more pics on this thread i feel and am willing to contribute for the sake of the GF.

Edited by Johnni

Really miss not having SSN on Freeview anymore. Just been watching it and got Hayley Mcqueen looking rather tasty. She seems to be going down the Sawyer route and putting on the pounds but im not complaining as it worked for her.

How do you capture a still from a streaming video? Printscreen don't work. We need more pics on this thread i feel and am willing to contribute for the sake of the GF.

Sawyer was pregnant that's why she had put on the pounds, she had kid a few months back

How she looking now? I hope they haven't gone smaller.

Quick look on Wiki her baby's name is Sawyer Dennis Alan Matterface. So he's called Sawyer Matterface!, ffs he has'nt even got a chance when he starts school poor sod.

Could have been worse.

Flingem Matterface

Bungem Matterface

Whatsthe Matterface

Itreallydoesnt Matterface

There's a new blonde girl in SSN recently. I don't know what her name is, and I have only seen her once, but she is a beauty aswell.

Anybody able to help a brother out here and get me a name and some pictures?

Is this her?

Charlie Webster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google Image Result for http://bieganie.pl/img/londyn2009/charlie2.jpg

Google Image Result for http://www.celebritiesworldwide.com/images/thumbs/Charlie%20Webster.jpg

• 2 months later...