You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

At the cinema this weekend, they showed the trailer for the new Les Miserables film. Relax, I'm not here to discuss movie musicals, and all I know about it is that it's set in France and has rich people and peasants in it. One of the peasanty-types in this trailer caught my eye because I've no idea who she was. Having just remembered to look it up, I checked out Wikipedia. I already know who Anne Hathaway (cracking arse as Catwoman) and Amanda Seyfried (always looks pasty and ill) are, so the other name I found was Samantha Barks.

Anyway, this be Samantha Barks, at the premiere for the film, and in character.

samantha_barks_les_miserables_premiere_la.jpg

samantha-barks-epinone.jpg

Sacre bleu, Mon dieu!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a gander at the 'TLW Diplomacy' thread and saw Lewis' last comment about the French getting raped. It got me thinking about posting something to do with 'Joe Le Taxi' but I couldn't think of a suitable comment even though Google Images has numerous photos of the Vanessa Paradis video for that song. Google Images also showed photos of someone else that has apparently covered that song - a singer by the name of Catalina Caraus, who fits this thread quite well. Amazing what you find when you're not even looking for it. Anyway, this is Catalina Caraus.

39060_1504574341567_1450501482_1290841_2841817_n.jpg

catalina-caraus-cucereste-publicul-britanic-1347980761.jpg

catalina_caraus240111_2.jpg

petite-maison-dans-la-Karen-Grassle-Little-House-On-The-Prairie.jpg

I was flicking through Sky during the week when I saw this beautiful lady on cbs. None other than Ma Ingalls herself played by the beautiful Karen Grassle. I think she's stunningly good looking.

00000002-4393.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=145456&stc=1&d=1234750614

grassle62.jpg

Wholesome and perfect! No wonder Charles had that smug smile permanently tattoo'd onto his face!!

• 2 weeks later...

Stephanie Fantauzzi - plays Estefania in the US version of Shameless, and like every other actress on that show, she spends more than a bit of time with no clothes on. I think it's great that fit actresses want to keep appearing in shows like this and Californication.

Stephanie_Fantauzzi_427767_257659084305551_126555574082570_605929_1701576344_N_SQGtIAS

tumblr_m0ljmw5qNs1r3hkipo1_r1_500.png

148195_401933459878112_377350670_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...