You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wank Ban

Ginny

You again? The sad little mong who called me and 23_carra_gold plastic paddys.

Do one you sad little prick. If we are so boring why do you bother reading the Gf then? You wouldn't dare call us "boring cunts" or "plastic paddys" in person. Must be comfy siiting behind that computer screen? Sad little man.

That was your 5,197th post (comfy or what??) you boring, thick, platic paddy, soft as shite gobshite. Heh heh I wouldn't dare - you'd run a fucking mile.

I can assure everybody Ginny has no chance of completing this task.

None whatsoever.

He'll have had a squeeze wank by Thursday at the latest

For the record... i managed 5 days. It was like a wax dart shooting out the end of my dick!

Ha Ha.

I know you too well.

That was your 5,197th post (comfy or what??) you boring, thick, platic paddy, soft as shite gobshite. Heh heh I wouldn't dare - you'd run a fucking mile.

Define plastic paddy for me? Because for I am sitting it makes fuck all sense at all.

I'd run a mile, your the one throwing insults to me over the internet 6 posts in. Get to fuck.

I have twice successfully completed a month off, when I also wasn't getting any.

On my comeback wank the size of my jizz globule as it absolute flew past my shoulder was a sight to behold and worth the boners and yearning. I was in a zen like state. My balls were gigantic.

You should have pretended you've won a Formula 1 race, by placing your thumb over the end of the penis at the point of ejaculation.

Dont neg Rob! The guys a hero!

BTW Cain we found a use for Benzema in Pro Ev (yano the way hes a swilly bus) He scored a few pingers for us. But we couldnt beat England in the semis. Beckham set the best goal up ive seen in a long time. Did a ronaldo(fat cunt) (brazilian turn) skind mexes then crossed for owen who volleyed in. Knocked us out but we can actually now play with France. Hurry back to Donegal mate , we need you!;)

NO *F ON THE GF

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

NEGGGGGGGGGGGGGED!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Had to have a wank ban for ten days after I had the snip. First wank I had was like the laser beam out of the Death Star.

Great Doug Stanhope routine on You Tube about the same, where he refers to his balls as The Hindenbag.