You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arteta and Alonso have fallen out

JER

According to the game podcast, Xabi cancelled a night out with the plastic haired one on saturday - he was not best pleased by the booking he got. Also found this article in that section of the Times

TheGame - Times Online - WBLG: The Final Word with Oliver Kay

Seems like Oliver Kay took exception to the '2 nil to the murderers' chant - calling Liverpool fans "lower than a snakes belly.." - The most badly written article you will find anywhere this weekend.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alonso has reacted superbly to this summers transfer fiasco and he could have quite easily thought 'fuck you' to Rafa and not played to his best but instead he said he does not want to leave the club and is looking more and more like the true Xabi Alonso we all know.

Again on Saturday we saw him dictating the play and getting towards the opposition box.

He was clearly pissed off with Arteta as you could see from his reaction when he shouted to him but the cheating little fucker ignored him.

In before argument about who is worse when both sets of fans are as bad as each other.

He could be worse

He could be red

Pushing down walls

And pissing on the dead

That's the last line of their Joleon Lescott song. The one our Joleon Lescott song was in direct response to.

First heard at the small club Derby as they were waving copies of the Sun going through the turnstyles. Ask yourself which Lescott song is worse our's or their's.

Or how about this:

Picture046.jpg

It's fucking offensive that you say we've sunk as low as them, I don't like the 1-0 to the murderer's chant, and I'd rather we didn't sing it, but to say we've become as bad as those cunts, have a word with yourself.

Really? I'll be more surprised if they didn't.

Seriously though, that is as low as I've seen from them.

I can't believe they have the balls to show that off anywhere though. I mean seriously the insensitivity is amazing to those 39 lost.

It's not some sort of tribute, it's just all about getting at us.

Really I am shocked.

Some people are just fucking evil and hide behind something i.e their football club in this instance to spout their evilness.

He could be worse

He could be red

Pushing down walls

And pissing on the dead

That's the last line of their Joleon Lescott song. The one our Joleon Lescott song was in direct response to.

First heard at the small club Derby as they were waving copies of the Sun going through the turnstyles. Ask yourself which Lescott song is worse our's or their's.

Or how about this:

Picture046.jpg

It's fucking offensive that you say we've sunk as low as them, I don't like the 1-0 to the murderer's chant, and I'd rather we didn't sing it, but to say we've become as bad as those cunts, have a word with yourself.

That is fucking horrible.

Well in Xabi.

I have to say, I am very impressed with Xabi's response to this transfer speculation/dealings.

He's really come out this season and shown that he deserves his spot in this squad.

BTW, He wasn't being replaced with Barry he was being replaced with Gerrard and Ste was being replaced with Keane.

He was my MOM on Saturday. Was concerned before the game, but he was fabulous.

Well in Xabi.

I have to say, I am very impressed with Xabi's response to this transfer speculation/dealings.

He's really come out this season and shown that he deserves his spot in this squad.

BTW, He wasn't being replaced with Barry he was being replaced with Gerrard and Ste was being replaced with Keane.

I disagree. Barry was being bought for central midfield, not left wing.

I disagree. Barry was being bought for central midfield, not left wing.

Correct. Barry was going to be Alonso's direct replacement because Benitez had a big falling out with Xabi, and saw Barry as his an ideal replacement. I'm glad we didn't sell though, Xabi is better and has been class this season. Fuck Barry.