You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone but Will Smith and that had potential to be a very good film. Instead he just reprises his cliche cool role and comes across like a bellend. Agreed on Robbie. She’s an absolute angel. 

That's funny. I've never once heard you mention Margot Robbie on here!!

21 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Made the goon squad watch ET last night.

They cried, as did I when I was their age.

All of it out of all of it.

Love ET, no matter how many times I see it. I'm in my 40s now but I still get excited for the BMX chase haha. And yes, the ending is full on Spielberg, cranking up the emotional drama, the Williams score in full effect. 

et-ending-real-meaning.jpg

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Argylle - 0/10

Utter shit, it's a shame to see quality actors like Sam Rockwell wasting his time with garbage like this.

It looked decent from the trailer too. I was planning on going to see it on the flicks but the majority of reviews saying it’s utter garbage have made me decide to swerve it. 

On 03/02/2024 at 02:00, Anubis said:

The Beekeeper - 8/10. Top notch Statham popcorn. Fuck the haters.

This, good sir, is an affront to all this thread stands for.  You have brought shame on the entire site. 

But hey, I'm only 45 minutes in, maybe the second half will take it from a zero to an 8.

1 hour ago, Special K said:

Poor Things - 9/10

An absolutely stunning performance by Emma Stone in a genuinely weird film.

I read a review yesterday that said "This is Barbie for people who listen to Bjork".

You say that like it’s a good thing.

4 hours ago, Special K said:

Poor Things - 9/10

An absolutely stunning performance by Emma Stone in a genuinely weird film.

I read a review yesterday that said "This is Barbie for people who listen to Bjork".

I love the book, quite looking forward to seeing the film.

7 hours ago, Torvald Utne said:

This, good sir, is an affront to all this thread stands for.  You have brought shame on the entire site. 

But hey, I'm only 45 minutes in, maybe the second half will take it from a zero to an 8.

What a disappointment you are. I thought you were one of the faithful, but you are a heretic. You will be dragged into the fields and burnt as a sacrifice to his glory.