You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tonights Footy

bobhorse

I have had a double on 2 aways tonight

Man City

Sunderland

Sunderland look a big price at Blackburn

They have one job to do and that is stop Santa Cruise and you have stoped Blackburn.

Sunderland seem to me to be a team now finding there feet with players returning and look to big a price they might get stuffed but at that price they look good

I've got a fiver on that double, bobhorse, to win £104 from Skybet (still using the winnings from the free bets I had just before Christmas).

It's my first bobhorse bet, so I hope it's does better than that rocking horse that came in 8th the other day! ;)

Ste

Derby are 11-2 but if you back draw no bet then Derby are 4-1, so you'll get your money back if its a draw and the bookies are only getting one result. I think the Derby players will give a big performance after Jewell slating them at the weekend.

I agree with you - reckon Derby are due a performance. I got this from the tipping line I subscribe to but for once I do not agree with him

BOLTON- DERBY COUNTY

County are showing signs of improvement under Paul Jewell, but seem to have decided that this season is a lost cause and they are concentrating on getting their house in order for next season's Championship campaign. Jewell is expected to be extremly busy in the transfer window, however, his first piece of business was to sell striker Steve Howard to Leicester City. Already toothless up front, with just 10 goals all season, they currently have few attacking options and none, of Premiership quality.

Bolton are looking for their 4th straight home win and have a real chance to secure their survival in the top flight in the coming weeks. They do not face a top 7 side until March, before a very demanding end to the season. Anything less than 3 points this evening will be points lost, they have some real quality up front and Anelka, will be looking to further his reputation, he should score and add a few thousand to his transfer fee.

5 points Bolton -1 goal 1.80 asian line.

I have had a double on 2 aways tonight

Man City

Sunderland

Sunderland look a big price at Blackburn

They have one job to do and that is stop Santa Cruise and you have stoped Blackburn.

Sunderland seem to me to be a team now finding there feet with players returning and look to big a price they might get stuffed but at that price they look good

I don't think Sunderland have a chance, Bentley is there Catalyst, that's who they need to stop. Anyway I don't think they will, Ive backed Blackburn 3-1 and 2-1 scorecasts. Bolton and Derby will be tight although Kevin Nolan will come into his own against such poor opposition I reckon him and Anelka will be on the scoresheet.

Just playing around with Bob's suggestion of scorelines of 3:2, 1:1 etc.

I've got for four singles on home 2-1 results in the Premier league and then put six doubles on at a much lower stake. With all the odds being around the 8-1 mark it's not a bad punt, I reckon.

Bastard! Besides the bobhorse bet, I also had a treble on Man City, Liverpool, and Sunderland to win, and Bolton to draw. Was still going to win something until fucking Bramble of all people equalise, then Bolton rub salt in the wounds.

Only got £0.69p in my Skybet account now after getting to around £35 at one stage (from 4 free bets), so I'll have to try some 5p per line accumulators next!

HALF-TIME:: Well it's not been great but Sunderland have certainly had the better of it. Mark Hughes will have words to say at the break I'm sure while Keane should be pretty chuffed with his side's efforts. Join me in 15 for the second half

Skys HT summing up on the Sunderland match better side unable to score sounds familiar that does

It just gets better the dozzy fuckers missed a Pen

56: ANOTHER PENALTY: : Samba tries a spectacular effort which is blocked by Higginbotham. Styles rules it was deliberate handball much to the disgust of the away side. Higginbotham is booked for his trouble but Styles is adamant

55 - Corner:: Bentley is stopped by Richardson. Pedersen swings it in but McShane heads away at the near post. Poor delivery really but he gets another chance. This one is better

PENALTY MISS:: Skipper Whitehead steps up and tries to place it right-footed to Friedel's left but the keeper guesses correctly and makes an easy save. That was a poor spot kick and the Black Cats captain knows it. What a let off for Rovers

51 - PENALTY:: Samba goes in clumsily to try and head away from Murphy and Styles points to the spot

Accumulator and Doubles on this:

Brighton v Mansfield Brighton 1.44 Match Betting 90 Minutes

Ipswich v Portsmouth Ipswich 3.2 Match Betting 90 Minutes

Watford v Crystal Palace Crystal Palace 4 Match Betting 90 Minutes

Aston Villa v Man United Draw 3.2 Match Betting 90 Minutes

Stoke v Newcastle Stoke 2.8 Match Betting 90 Minutes

Accumulator on this:

Wolves v Cambridge Utd Match Betting 90 Minutes Wolves

Blackburn v Coventry Match Betting 90 Minutes Blackburn

Brighton v Mansfield Match Betting 90 Minutes Brighton

Everton v Oldham Match Betting 90 Minutes Everton

Fulham v Bristol Rovers Match Betting 90 Minutes Fulham

Brighton will draw. Any repeated match in 2 accums is always wrong.