You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crap films that you buzz off

Sorry if its already been mentioned but Crank (2006) with Jason statham or whatever is class, shit film but hilarious in parts, defo deserves its spot on this thread, A must see. Also a film called Tank, about a fella who steals a tank, havent seen it for a good while but i did used to roar off it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

Im not sure where folks stand on these 2 films, whether they would be considered shite, but they are 2 I like for differing reasons....

Trading Places

American Psycho

I used to think Trading Places was wank back in the day, but iI watched it again a couple of years ago and really buzzed off it to the extent where I ended up buying the DVD.

When I heard that American Psycho was being made into a film, I thought how the fuck are they going to be true to the book without it being a snuff movie? In all honesty, it was bollox compared to the book, but for some reason Christian Bale really does the job as Patrick Bateman and I love it now having seen it plenty of times.

Im not sure where folks stand on these 2 films, whether they would be considered shite, but they are 2 I like for differing reasons....

Trading Places

American Psycho

I used to think Trading Places was wank back in the day, but iI watched it again a couple of years ago and really buzzed off it to the extent where I ended up buying the DVD.

When I heard that American Psycho was being made into a film, I thought how the fuck are they going to be true to the book without it being a snuff movie? In all honesty, it was bollox compared to the book, but for some reason Christian Bale really does the job as Patrick Bateman and I love it now having seen it plenty of times.

You cant have them on here!

Guest PaddyBerger15
While searching for kevin turvey and Rik Mayall youtubes (thanks to your avatar) i've just found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e6NbSMmun8&mode=related&search=

Thats a cracking clip :thumbsup:

Thants...did you ever see the Dangerous Brothers stuff that Rik and Ade did, or Mr.Jolly lives next door by the Comic Strip ?

The Dangerous Bros stuff was released on video but has long since been deleted. Ive got the vid and a mate did a DVD transfer...if youve never seen it drop me a PM and Il burn you a copy mate.

Snakes

On

A

Plane

Saw this last night, funny, you know its a load of crap but you still laugh at it, especially the "British" tourist getting eaten by the Anaconda. Best line is "I'm tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane".

Watched some dodgy scouse film called Dead Man's Cards with Paul Barber in, makes all scousers look like sewer dweling scumbags.

Yes, very bad, only 2 things kept me watching that film.

Welcme to the Jungle with the Rock is bad in a funny way, especially the fight scene "Option A or Option B" at the start when he takes on an entire American football team singlehandedly.

Just ordered the New Barbarians and 2019 after the fall of new york from amazon.co.uk - can't fuckin wait to watch them after a few bevies.

Total Recall. Love it for some reason.

Also, this movie called "Free Enterprise"

Hudson Hawk. Horrible plot, silly beyond words, Bruce Willis sings... but love it.

Real Genius.. Horrible plot, 80s Val Kilmer, wildy enjoyable.

Total Recall reminds me of working in Littlewoods as our boss looked like the woman who Arnie dresses up as and gets rumbled when his disguise malfunctions "2 weeks, 2 weeks"

Hudson Hawk was too gay and I switched it off halway through

New Jack City is genius, more gold than Dubai, awful 90's fashion and stupid unrealistic storyline.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Oh yeah... New Jack City and King of New York. Both of them are shite gold.

New Jack City was cool as fuck in its day. Theres a scene where some dude has a primitive mobile phone, it was obviously state of the art at the time, but he needed a wheelbarrow to carry it around in.