You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crap films that you buzz off

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timecop. Or anything which involves Van Damme going after the people responsible for the death of his brother. Which is basically all of them.

I watched Vampire in Brooklyn last night for the first time in a while. I actually used to like it, but my God that is one terrible film!

Timecop. Or anything which involves Van Damme going after the people responsible for the death of his brother. Which is basically all of them.

I watched Vampire in Brooklyn last night for the first time in a while. I actually used to like it, but my God that is one terrible film!

Or Hard Target - avenging the death of his buddy who was in 'nam with him even though he's Belgian.

I think I saw that ages ago and it looked crap, Angela Bassett is in it I think. The two dusk til dawn sequels are awful too, that Danny Trejo gets killed in the first one yet turns up in the sequel and robs a bank. Why do vampires need to rob banks? - because they aren't eligible for credit cards????

Weekend at bernies, not only did they drag out one joke for a whole film, they actually made a sequel.

Adventures in Babysitting or whatever its called now, watched that on BBC1 a couple of months back.

Some Bond films are crap but funny as well, Moonraker is quality but you know it's completely far fetched. Roger moore is on top sleazy form too.

Starship Troopers has no place in this thread as it's a good film in it's own right. This thread is for crap films.

What the Stouff said. Brilliant film.

Can I add to this thread (i'm hoping I get away with them as they arent that special but i enjoy them)

Face Off

The Day After Tomorrow

What the Stouff said. Brilliant film.

Can I add to this thread (i'm hoping I get away with them as they arent that special but i enjoy them)

Face Off

The Day After Tomorrow

Yes, Face Off is funny and OTT - Travolta and Cage are having a buzz doing that film, the closing scene is silly as well when he gets his original face back, no scarring or 3 weeks in bed with bandages on.

The day after tomorrow is one huge anti climax as nothing happens after the initial disaster. Like Independence Day without any further action.

The Transporter is ridiculously silly as well, deflecting RPG's with silver plates

Some fine suggestions there however as far as crap films go it has to be 2019: After the fall of New York for me. For those of you who've never had the fortune to set eyes upon this incredible piece of cinema history this is IMDb plot summary.. After a nuclear war, society breaks down into two groups, the evil Euraks and the rebel Federation. A mercenary named Parsifal is hired by the Federation to infiltrate New York City, which is controlled by the Euraks, to rescue the only fertile woman left on Earth. (And repopulate the world, it should be noted!)

However they miss out on the part that there are monkey men and midgets throughout the film and in the future whoever kills the most rats gets to have first choice on the women.

If you needed any more proof to watch this classic...

I thank you

Some fine suggestions there however as far as crap films go it has to be 2019: After the fall of New York for me. For those of you who've never had the fortune to set eyes upon this incredible piece of cinema history this is IMDb plot summary.. After a nuclear war, society breaks down into two groups, the evil Euraks and the rebel Federation. A mercenary named Parsifal is hired by the Federation to infiltrate New York City, which is controlled by the Euraks, to rescue the only fertile woman left on Earth. (And repopulate the world, it should be noted!)

However they miss out on the part that there are monkey men and midgets throughout the film and in the future whoever kills the most rats gets to have first choice on the women.

If you needed any more proof to watch this classic...

Just imagine that - you don't need good looks, tons of cash or a boss car to pull birds in the future, you just need to kill rats. Bet everyone wants to work for pest control.

I love stupid poorly made & poorly thought out sci-fi films. Me and my brother used to get loads from some lad who worked in a chippy - he got us one called the "New Barbarians" - it was a blatant rip off of Mad Max, loads of badly dressed half mutants with 80's haircuts terrorising a small village of people cutting off their heads etc then some random fella turns up in a fast car with a bubble on the top and helps them kill all those nasty mutants except he doesnt need petrol he just does it out f the goodness of his heart.

Has anyone seen Alligator? - made in the early 80's - a kid gets his pet alligator flushed down the bog but it feeds on dead dogs in the sewer which have been victims of steroid tests - result is a big massive alligator who goes around eating everyone until a copper and his scientist bird with massive baps blow it up.

Weekend at bernies, not only did they drag out one joke for a whole film, they actually made a sequel.

Adventures in Babysitting or whatever its called now, watched that on BBC1 a couple of months back.

Some Bond films are crap but funny as well, Moonraker is quality but you know it's completely far fetched. Roger moore is on top sleazy form too.

My missus loves that film, she makes me sit through it every couple of months (can't remember the exact title though, my brain is trying to get rid of all existance of it. Good work brain)

She thinks there's somthing wrong with me as I never laugh at it and always gets in a mood with me as I'm 'not enjoying it with her'.

Haha

My missus loves that film, she makes me sit through it every couple of months (can't remember the exact title though, my brain is trying to get rid of all existance of it. Good work brain)

She thinks there's somthing wrong with me as I never laugh at it and always gets in a mood with me as I'm 'not enjoying it with her'.

Haha

Yes, it is crap, the Thor bit helping out the little kid wearing the viking hat is possibly the gayest bit in film history, apart from the greenhouse bit in Scum.

Yes, it is crap, the Thor bit helping out the little kid wearing the viking hat is possibly the gayest bit in film history, apart from the greenhouse bit in Scum.

I tink the blues bar sequence might get a nod too. I think I'm going to have to destory the DVD to save any more viewings of it.

Guest TK-421
That was the lowest of Paul Verhernovanehern. 2 different people say that Hollow Man remind them of me - when he had his hoodie up and hollow. Wierd.

Kevin Bacon found his level there. The bit where he opens his gob at those two kids in the car is trés funny.

You can't beat the New Barbarians - it is the most inept film ever - the trailer is on youtube but for some reason i can't copy it over. Bad acting, casio keyboard soundtrack, shite costumes robbed from Oxfam and comedy deaths aplenty!. Made by the same people who were behind 2019 after the fall of new york.