You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crap films that you buzz off

Commando - far fetched, OTT but funny due to Arnie being up against a chainmail wearing Freddy Mercury lookalike saying "Jaahn, i'll be ready Jaaahhn"

Krull - ridiculously weird and had Mark Fowler in it pre AIDS

Beastmaster - running round over rocks in leather skiddies then a blind man saying "No one must ever hear of this"

Delta Force - Chuck Norris blowing up arabs with rocket launchers from government issued motorbikes.

Candyman - basically a story about Purple Aki from Crosby born Clive Barker.

Kickboxer - Jean Claude Van Damme going round everywhere in Thailand saying "I want to fight Tong Po" then getting buzzed off by all the Thai's and Man City's new owner.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

Porkys, shite film but had me cackling with laughter in a couple of places and puts me in a good mood when I see it every few years.

Arnold made some gems in his early career. "Hercules in New York" and "The Villain" are my favourites.

I love the scene in Commando when Arnie steals the red sports car with no roof, he looks like gorilla driving a go-cart!

Defo - and he drives the Porsche that has been in a smash then drives it away without any damage, quality panel beating.

Flash Gordon as well, the guy off Blue Peter getting bitten by the tree beast and everything just being overly camp and gay.

Top Gun - gayest campest film of all time, who'd be late for a date with a then fit Kelly McGillis because you were playing volleyball on the beach with a bunch of fellas to the tune "Playing with the boys"??

I will second Hercules In New York

Has anyone seen King Kong Escapes? A mechanical King Kong Robot which digs for jewels breaks down so an evil Doctor gets the real King Kong to do it instead but then King Kong and the robot Kong do battle and level Tokyo. Something like that anyway. Its a right load of bollocks but fantastic too.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I will second Hercules In New York

Has anyone seen King Kong Escapes? A mechanical King Kong Robot which digs for jewels breaks down so an evil Doctor gets the real King Kong to do it instead but then King Kong and the robot Kong do battle and level Tokyo. Something like that anyway. Its a right load of bollocks but fantastic too.

Is right mate, as is King Long v Godzilla and all the old Japanese Godzilla films, wankety wank, but because they are so basic, they're actually good! I love 'Monster Movies' and 'Creature Features'.

Roadhouse defo - mullets a gogo and Sam Elliot as the "best" bouncer in the business. Full of corny lines like "It's my way or the highway" "Pain don't hurt"

They live is genius - only saw it last week and pissed myself laughing when he goes into the bank with his shades on to shoot all the aliens. The fight in the alleyway lasted longer than Everton moaning about Heysel.

Commando - far fetched, OTT but funny due to Arnie being up against a chainmail wearing Freddy Mercury lookalike saying "Jaahn, i'll be ready Jaaahhn"

Krull - ridiculously weird and had Mark Fowler in it pre AIDS

Beastmaster - running round over rocks in leather skiddies then a blind man saying "No one must ever hear of this"

Delta Force - Chuck Norris blowing up arabs with rocket launchers from government issued motorbikes.

Candyman - basically a story about Purple Aki from Crosby born Clive Barker.

Kickboxer - Jean Claude Van Damme going round everywhere in Thailand saying "I want to fight Tong Po" then getting buzzed off by all the Thai's and Man City's new owner.

You'll love this one mate.

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/1876/