You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This is (a mere example of) why Delores O'Riordan is a twat:

"Free To Decide"

It's not worth anything,

More than this at all.

I'll live as I choose,

Or I will not live at all.

So return to where you come from,

Return to where you dwell,

Because harassment's not my forte,

But you do it very well.

I'm free to decide, I'm free to decide,

And I'm not so suicidal after all.

And I'm not so suicidal after all,

At all, at all, at all.

You must have nothing,

More with your time to do.

There's a war in Russia,

And Sarajevo too.

So to hell with what you're thinking,

And to hell with your narrow mind,

You're so distracted from the real thing,

You should leave your life behind, behind.

'Cause I'm free to decide, I'm free to decide,

At all, at all, at all.

At all, at all, at all.

Watching North West Tonight reminded me how much I hate this smug, Manc, Ex S*n worker, publicly known to hate scousers grandmaster cunt. I think you'll agree, fuck it, I hate him so much, I'm going to start a thread about him!

tony_livesey_203x152.jpg

He doesn't like Scousers?

We have joined a very select list along with hot water, soap and the barbers by the look of him.

He doesn't like Scousers?

We join a very select like along with hot water, soap and the barbers by the look of him.

Yeah, he made some comment on one of those shit talking head style programmes. You know, where they talk about games gone by like they can remember, even though they where shown a tape of the action seconds before filming to refresh their memories. Was something along the lines of "I've never like Liverpool (F.C), the people irritate me as well, always got chips on their shoulders". Prick. Plus he used to work for that shit rag.

apologies if these have been mentioned but

joe pasqualie - only dogs can here this twat

chico - "what times is it?" signing on time talentless fuckwit

simon cowell - no words can express my hatred for this cocksucker

rebecca loos - apparently shagged beckham, defo wanked off a pig

jodie marsh - as ugly as the day is long and you would catch all kinds off this slag

the fella out of keane - just got a face i wouldn't tire of twatting

1. Ollie Byrne - The Shelbourne F.C. chairman. A horrible twat who got his club in to serious debt and trouble over the last few years and also bringing the league of ireland down too. He overspent with money he didn't have and now their in serious shit. Personally i don't like the club but the league needs them.

2. Ian Stokes - A referee in the league of ireland, a twat of the highest order.

The first two were irish ones so a lot of you wouldn't know them but those that do will understand.

3. Andy Gray -Twat

4. Mark Lawerson - An ex-red who semms to really dislike the club, twat.

5. Bono - Another cunt i can't stand and his whiny voice makes my blood boil. ''If the world leaders cancelled 3rd world countries debts then they would be able to live better lives blah, blah, blah.'' Don't get me wrong i have nothing against third world countries but we all no they have problems, why does he have to constantly ram it down our throats about how good he is and all the charity work he does. Plenty of people do charity work but don't go around bragging about it. Plus i've got problems of my own to worry about.

6. Niall Quinn - A good player for Ireland and all that but i think he's a twat, i don't know why i just don't like him.

7. Gary Neville - Obvios Really.

8. John O'Shea - Absolute shite and he's considered one of the best irish players. I know there's not a lot to choose from but fucking John O'Shea.

9. Robbie Keane - Another irishman, i'm getting worried how much i hate fellow countrymen, but he's a twat anyway he's like Niall Quinn i don't know why he's a twat he just is.

10. Pete Doherty - Junkie Twat

11. Kate Moss - see above.

That's all i can think of now, i feel really angry now though i want to punch someone's lights out watch out bono. :telloff: :telloff: :telloff:

He would mate, but he's dead. To many steroids and his heart packed in. WHy do the beautiful ones die young?

He ain't dead - yet anyway

Everyone remembers as being this ace wrestler, but to be honest he was complete shite, had no idea about how to wrestle and could barely move due to his muscles er steriods

apologies if these have been mentioned but

joe pasqualie - only dogs can here this twat

chico - "what times is it?" signing on time talentless fuckwit

simon cowell - no words can express my hatred for this cocksucker

rebecca loos - apparently shagged beckham, defo wanked off a pig

jodie marsh - as ugly as the day is long and you would catch all kinds off this slag

the fella out of keane - just got a face i wouldn't tire of twatting

Have to disagree, Pasquale seems a nice enough bloke. You can't hate him. Cowell has a lot of respect of me as well. I admire anyone who gets to the top of their game through hard work (plus he always seems to be fucking fit ebony birds - jammy twat!). Agree with the rest though, espescially Chico, what a cunt. Also honourable mention to the Irish "die hard Manc fan", typical out of town cunt James Nesbitt that was mentioned by someone else before. He makes myy blood boil and would love it if he got mauled by that Doberman on that 118 advert. Cunt.

• 1 month later...

The fame Academy thread has made me bump this now legendary thread. For this man.

colin_murray_small.jpg

I hate him and his stupid Northern Irish "I'm a proper Liverpool fan who never misses a game" attitude. Fuck off you cunt, you live in London and have a radio show at the weekend, how do you get to the matches? "ah yeah, I don't get to as many as I would like, but I get to the odd one or two" No you don't! Fine, support our club but don't make out that your superfan you posh cunt!

The fame Academy thread has made me bump this now legendary thread. For this man.

colin_murray_small.jpg

I hate him and his stupid Northern Irish "I'm a proper Liverpool fan who never misses a game" attitude. Fuck off you cunt, you live in London and have a radio show at the weekend, how do you get to the matches? "ah yeah, I don't get to as many as I would like, but I get to the odd one or two" No you don't! Fine, support our club but don't make out that your superfan you posh cunt!

Fuck me if he's posh, I'm Lord fuckin snooty then.