You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sissoko or Ronaldinho?

Stu Monty

Would you do the swap?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do the swap?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone whe wouldn't swap Momo for Ronaldhino must be smoking crack. Get the fuck.

So 87 would NOT trade Momo for Ronaldinho. Even swap! Only 46 would say yes. I SAID GOD DAMN!! What a laugh. Are you completely out of touch? Is it a weird way to pay homage to a player who has done better than most expected? God damn folks - not even Momo's mother would reject such an offer if she was acting on Liverpools behalf.

I think the poll is a monument over a total lack of objectivity. I hope so, because the other explanation is too painful to address! And it is, quite frankly, an embarrassment for the TLW web-site and level of football knowledge on display here.

So 87 would NOT trade Momo for Ronaldinho. Even swap! Only 46 would say yes. I SAID GOD DAMN!! What a laugh. Are you completely out of touch? Is it a weird way to pay homage to a player who has done better than most expected? God damn folks - not even Momo's mother would reject such an offer if she was acting on Liverpools behalf.

I think the poll is a monument over a total lack of objectivity. I hope so, because the other explanation is too painful to address! And it is, quite frankly, an embarrassment for the TLW web-site and level of football knowledge on display here.

I don't think you were nearly pompous enough there. Can you increase the level of pomposity and try again please?

Ha, ha, ha. You're a tit. I almost never result to personal abuse, but you really are a tit. Weeksie is so on the money. Your pomposity knows no bounds. Did it never occur to you that people may be answering the question in an entirely different way to you? I wouldn't swap him because, firstly the question is ridiculous, and secondly, I really like him. You're acting as though the imminent Ronaldinho/Big Mo swap deal is about to fall through because of a poll of 100-odd forumites on TLW. Pluck your enormous swell-head out of your puckered up rectum forthwith and get a fucking sense of humour, mate. Seriously.

Guest molbyscorchio
I don't think you were nearly pompous enough there. Can you increase the level of pomposity and try again please?

Agreed. And while you're at it, a little clarity wouldn't go amiss either. Explain yourself, young thing!

BTW, I was impressed with the number of GOD DAMNs you got in there. Are you a James Brown tribute act, perchance?

• 6 months later...
Who said anything about free money? All I can see is do you want an over-rated ageing show-pony or a young talent who wil be a giant for years to come. You don't get £50m.

Stupid foreigners.

He is only 26 you big gay. I still wouldn't swap though. I love Momo. If the overrated showpony was to come in as well, that would be fine by me. But not at the expense of Momo

Who said anything about free money? All I can see is do you want an over-rated ageing show-pony or a young talent who wil be a giant for years to come. You don't get £50m.

Stupid foreigners.

Yeah, stupid foreigners.......

The way I see it, we would get a player worth at least €50m for a player worth maybe £10m. Add the increase in shirt sales and marked value in general, plus maybe 10 points added to the PL-table, and you get at least £50m value increase. That's not the main point anyway, the main point is we would get probably the best player in the world in our team. I know I'm outnumbered on this, but that's the way I see it.

Stupid foreigners.

I think his run when he hit the post proves him to be more than a show pony...don't underestimate the Carra effect

There's 95 nutters on this site or 95 extremely loyal Liverpool fans

You'd obviously do the deal and if you didnt really want him sell him for 40m to Chelsea.

So are we now saying Sissoko is worth 40m when some of us wouldnt even have him in our first choice 11

There's 95 nutters on this site or 95 extremely loyal Liverpool fans

You'd obviously do the deal and if you didnt really want him sell him for 40m to Chelsea.

So are we now saying Sissoko is worth 40m when some of us wouldnt even have him in our first choice 11

Some of us? You mean you?8)