You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its all gonna be happy happy joy at Old Toilet

Monkeywool

Just been announced on SSN that the Scum have said they are not selling fake Ronaldo and he WILL honour his contract

They are starting fighting time, disharmony in the squad, two of their big young players at each others throats, one of which wants out - their best striker hating fake Ronaldo too. Mancs are royally fucked

Gunna love this season. :yes:

I think the Mancs are gonna struggle this season, and thats not just wishfull thinking.

Their midfield was shite and they've done nothing so far to correct it, other than be linked with 14mil bidds for Carrick (who I rate highly, but he isn't in the Alonzo, Fabreagas, Ballack league)

Their main strength was their three attackers, Ronaldo is gonna be spitting his dummy out every week when he gets ribbed, and RVN is off. At this rate your looking at a team of Saha & Rooney, Fletcher, O Shea, Richardson, Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Vidic G Neville and Heinze, unless they pull some spectacular transfers out of thin air, that my friends is their worst side since 94!

I think the Mancs are gonna struggle this season, and thats not just wishfull thinking.

Their midfield was shite and they've done nothing so far to correct it, other than be linked with 14mil bidds for Carrick (who I rate highly, but he isn't in the Alonzo, Fabreagas, Ballack league)

Their main strength was their three attackers, Ronaldo is gonna be spitting his dummy out every week when he gets ribbed, and RVN is off. At this rate your looking at a team of Saha & Rooney, Fletcher, O Shea, Richardson, Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Vidic G Neville and Heinze, unless they pull some spectacular transfers out of thin air, that my friends is their worst side since 94!

Gotta be loving that, surely the time for us to win the league is now?

They'll be alright, even when they have a shit season they still come 2nd or 3rd in the table and Fergie is peerless at turning boos into a siege mentality at Old Trafford.

Well said.

Never underestimate the Scum, but there is more reason than ever to be optimistic about their decline, especially if they don't get some real quality in midfield.

Er, didn't they win the double that year? :whistle:

Gotta be loving that, surely the time for us to win the league is now?

I think it would be defo if it was us and them but Chelsea are the team to beat and it is an obstacle we will have to over come to win it.

I also think Arsenal will put up a better challenge. I think it will be the same four fighting it out and at least we are now in that four.

I think it would be defo if it was us and them but Chelsea are the team to beat and it is an obstacle we will have to over come to win it.

I also think Arsenal will put up a better challenge. I think it will be the same four fighting it out and at least we are now in that four.

Chelsea are not infallable, not by any means. They are not a patch on the unbeatable Manc sides and their signings are not really much to be said. Just marquee signings of players who I dont think are going to do much in England. Ballack is average at best, and Shevchenko wont be able to cope with the hoof ball tactics that Chelsea employ. Fat Fwank will be out of sorts and crying every other week then mad Rom will sell up when Chelsea go out of the CL early. Happy days.

The title will be coming home in May.

I'll wait until the end of August before predicting how things will go next season. As ever, it's down to the signings the top sides make. I'm delighted with the Gonzales signing as i'm convinced he has what it takes, but we still have areas we need to strengthen.

It's the same with the Mancs - they haven't bought yet but i'm sure they will before the season gets under way.

Aye, fair enough...Fergie's early years produced some terrible teams. Kind of got his act together 92 onwards...

The fact they finished second last season said more about the premiership than it did about them (minus their front 3) IMO, their lack of champions league progress was a more realistic measure of their decline. Could a team with John O Shea and Darren Fletcher in central midfield overturn a Juventus lead? Methinks not...

Don't get me wrong I think they'll still be a threat next season, but unless they find 50 million quid and a youth team of Scholes and Giggs standing, next season we will finally overhaul them to a point where its no longer in dispute.

The fact they finished second last season said more about the premiership than it did about them (minus their front 3) IMO, their lack of champions league progress was a more realistic measure of their decline. Could a team with John O Shea and Darren Fletcher in central midfield overturn a Juventus lead? Methinks not...

Don't get me wrong I think they'll still be a threat next season, but unless they find 50 million quid and a youth team of Scholes and Giggs standing, next season we will finally overhaul them to a point where its no longer in dispute.

I sincerely hope so.

Two games in a row with the boos and the whole team will rally round him and United will win game after game. Never underestimate Fergie - he is simply the best at getting the best out of situations. He finished 2nd last season without a midfield.

Guest TK-421

I reckon we'll get off to a flyer this season, with the new signings and a proper pre-season. Hopefully it won't take too long for Bellamy, Speedy et al to fit in. If that happens we should stay ahead of the Mancs.

I'll wait until the end of August before predicting how things will go next season. As ever, it's down to the signings the top sides make. I'm delighted with the Gonzales signing as i'm convinced he has what it takes, but we still have areas we need to strengthen.

It's the same with the Mancs - they haven't bought yet but i'm sure they will before the season gets under way.

As you say the Mancs have to sign yet and I really cannot see him not strengthening their one big problem area - he aint that daft.

Agree with Gonzales and as you say we have areas that we need to sort. If we sort those areas it is going to be very very interesting.

Fuck me I cannot wait for it all to start again.

Fuck me I cannot wait for it all to start again.

Same here mate, it's gonna be a lot closer this season. Everytime I get my hopes up i think of those cheating chav bastards with Ballack an Andrei Timberlake, I hope they don't perform to there best like.

Two games in a row with the boos and the whole team will rally round him and United will win game after game. Never underestimate Fergie - he is simply the best at getting the best out of situations. He finished 2nd last season without a midfield.

Well he hasn't won anything bar teh Carling Cup for a while. Hardly getting much out of any situation that.

I hate people alling him Fergie as well, it sounds like he's you rmate ior something.

Man Utd finished above us last season. Granted, it was only one point more, but their demise should not be celebrated just yet (just hoped for!)

I'm sure they will strengthen midfield. Interest in Carrick is well known, and he would be a very good signing for them. And it's also mooted that they are in for a tackling midfielder, with Gattuso and Hargreaves being linked. And if they do sell Horseface they will bring in another top quality striker.

Don't get me wrong, I still firmly believe we will overhaul them next season. But it's premature to be talking like we are already currently better, especially when they finished ahead of us last season.

Aside from Man Utd I think Arsenal will imrpove over last season, and then there will obviously be Chelsea. Chelsea won't necessarily be better than last year, even with another £50M+ spent.

A faster start in the league and holding our own against our main three rivals will see us have a great chance for the title.