You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you a New man? (Do you cook and cry??)

Slam Daniels

Are you a 'New' man? Do you cook, clean and cry?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a 'New' man? Do you cook, clean and cry?

• Yes, I love cooking and she walks all over me.
    • I'm master of my cave and my tea's on the table every night without fail.
    • I do a bit when she moans at me enough.

I am deffo new man. I do all the cooking and most of the shopping, the missus does the washing and cleaning. I don't cry though, that's the bit i fall down on. Unless I get pissed and listen to Kilkelly by The Dubliners, then I greet like a bairn.

I do most of the cooking but that is more as my missus isn't the greatest cook in the world, although I do enjoy it and reckon I am pretty good.

Last time I cried was after we won the European Cup.

Don't do any of the cleaning, we recently arranged for a maid service to do that for us and it was the best move ever as it has stopped me having to listen to hours of yapping and the house is clean.

I've got a bit of a complex about cleaning. I don't like mess or dust so I'm well handy with a duster and a hoover.

I stop short at ironing though. If no-one else does it, I just don't bother. Hang up your clothes and the creases drop out anyway.

Do you cry at old episodes of Lassie? Doesn't everyone?

I'm not sure where to vote to be honest. I live with my brother and we both let his missus do all the cleaning.

I am bloody good in the kitchen though but am currently single so you do not have an option available to me. Add a single male who likes cooking and masterbating option and I'll vote.