You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How long a break are we having between seasons this time RiS monkey? Would be handy to have a couple of weeks to shake off the effects that the change report has on form levels...or at least the chance for 3 or 4 friendlies.

Maybe a week extra. We'll see. Everyone will be in the same boat though paddywhack.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long a break are we having between seasons this time RiS monkey? Would be handy to have a couple of weeks to shake off the effects that the change report has on form levels...or at least the chance for 3 or 4 friendlies.

On this very subject, I was considering leaving a few weeks after the end of the VIP season (partly as I am going away and there are a few other bits and pieces on for others, too) - I know that Mr Shitlash is leaving us, It appears that the Minge Athletic comeback was shortlived, Owen has intimated that he is off, too - I know that mand in the Kremlin mentioned that she would be interested, and RRT has been waiting for a while but if anyone knows of anyone else that would like to jump into these deserter's empty boots, get them to apply.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Maybe a week extra. We'll see. Everyone will be in the same boat though paddywhack.

Yeah I know that, but I've never quite seen what the rush is...its up to you though Guv'nor, a couple of weeks break would be ideal...get some transfer business done and assess the damage to form levels after the report.

Guest PaddyBerger15
On this very subject, I was considering leaving a few weeks after the end of the VIP season (partly as I am going away and there are a few other bits and pieces on for others, too) - I know that Mr Shitlash is leaving us, It appears that the Minge Athletic comeback was shortlived, Owen has intimated that he is off, too - I know that mand in the Kremlin mentioned that she would be interested, and RRT has been waiting for a while but if anyone knows of anyone else that would like to jump into these deserter's empty boots, get them to apply.

Thats not a bad idea that Mr.Bender, I was thinking of a 3 weeks break between seasons in the Kremlin, it gives a proper off-season, a chance to pocket some sponsor dough but time to scour the transfer market properly to sort the squad out.

Email Mand, I reckon she would probably want in...also drop IG Roberts a message as well, he might be interested...and Tone who has BlueStarRevolution was also thinking of going VIP soon...so there might be 3 new teams as well as RRT..so we might get 16 again next season. Even if we had one big league of 12 or 14 that would be enough.

I think a weeks break is long enough... I need the daily fix of xpert11, and friendlies are too boring... I can accept 2 weeks...

Regarding the VIP league, I like that it`s a long season. Wheter we are 16 or 14 teams doesnt really matter as long as we are equal number of teams. I think new players should take over existing teams, the one who`s been waiting the longest get the first pick etc...

That`s my opinion...

I really dislike the Champions League and I once again move for it to be changed into a longer format. I may get rid otherwise.

I really like it and once again stress that it should be kept to short seasons.

This opinion is liable to change in a couple of seasons when my ageing defence finally collapses and I can't sort the problem.

I think the shift to leagues of 6 is about right actually.

Agreed. I like this format much better now that you are guaranteed at least 10 games. And in this format the youngsters only need a few matches to get match experience enough for a good update.

Im sure the fact that FC Mucho Cojones suddenly started to win matches has contributed to my fondness for this format.

:)

You could do me a big big big favour by beating the Ments in your next game. Yanno seen as I let you win your two games against me.

Would a draw be good enough??... Your superiour goal diffrence should see you claim 2ns spot, unless a major RiS-up in the last match ruining it for you. Looks like the three top teams will all go through from our group, so the only advantage winning the group is the cash aspect I guess.

Will there be a seeding system for the draw, making sure two group-winners or two lucky thirds avoiding drawing each other?

Aren't their supposed to be some great drama in the TLW league today?

Massive game in Div 2. Cuntegg v Paddys Hairband. Kenny's Kids have their destiny in their own hands, but if they slip up, one of this pair can get 2nd if they win. Cuntegg need a defeat for KK, but a draw for KK would be enough for Paddys hairband.

In Div 3 there are 6 teams still in with a shout of second spot. McLovin are in second right now but have a poor goal diff. They need to win to make sure. If they draw, I can't see all of the teams below them dropping points.

McLovin FC 27 pts

Igoresque 25pts

The Randy Crawfords 25pts

Ajax treesdown 25pts

Aston Village People 25pts

Hells Kitchen FC 24pts

Thrilling stuff!

I'm seriously worried about my form update. I still haven't recovered from a shocking two week period at Christmas when I lost all my games and had no training. Next season was supposed to be when my team stepped up a level, I don't think it will happen.

I'm seriously worried about my form update. I still haven't recovered from a shocking two week period at Christmas when I lost all my games and had no training. Next season was supposed to be when my team stepped up a level, I don't think it will happen.

Me too. The form update will be crap, and the teams in Division 1 seems to be a lot better then most teams in the premiership. My poor fascists won't be able to cope with that.