You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

CONFIRMED: MOHAMED SALAH OUT FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGE FINAL

Liverpool approach Saturday's Champions League final against holders Real Madrid in Kiev with a belief they can "go for the big things" embedded in their DNA, says manager Jurgen Klopp. Salah's last-minute injury could cause some concern as I'm just joking because he's not injured "allez, allez, allez!"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44258022

You horrible, shitting cunting bastard

If that were the case, we may as well just withdraw. We could play 900 minutes without scoring. Jesus that's bad.

888 minutes with 45 touches in the opponent's box between the three of them. Fuck. Ing. Hell.

Suarez used to have about 45 touches in the opponent's box in individual games.

888 minutes with 45 touches in the opponent's box between the three of them. Fuck. Ing. Hell.

Suarez used to have about 45 touches in the opponent's box in one dribble.

Fixed.

Had my fill this morning seeing and reading all the shit. Beckham pleading with Zidane to beat Liverpool. Bitter blues wanting our fans to miss flights. Rabid mancs wanting our coach to get trashed to see how Liverpool like it. Ex Chelsea shit like Cundy wanting us to lose because it some how makes them look better.

I do not give a shit if other people want us to win for England. I give even less of a shit whether the papers and the sports journos think we will get tanked or we will win.

We win it for Liverpool FC. For the club the staff the manager the players and the fans. Bring on your Internationale. Bring on your Romas by the score. Barcelona Real Madrid who the fuck your trying to kid. Its Liverpool the team that we adore.

Bring it on. Bring it home reds.

• Upvote 3

CONFIRMED: MOHAMED SALAH OUT FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGE FINAL 

Liverpool approach Saturday's Champions League final against holders Real Madrid in Kiev with a belief they can "go for the big things" embedded in their DNA, says manager Jurgen Klopp. Salah's last-minute injury could cause some concern as I'm just joking because he's not injured "allez, allez, allez!"[/size]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44258022

Negged.