You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing day left hook v Those welsh wankers Swansea.

Guest Pistonbroke

to be fair, that's about the only combination he hasn't tried.

Reasonable enough side given our options.

OK we all know the wheelie bin in goals is shite but what else have we got.

We know we have very little options at either side full back and centre half, well we know the score there don't we....

He's gone strong up top - I half expected Ings or Solanke...

Be interesting to see what happens with the leicester and burnley games and the 48 hr turnaround - that is where Klopp will need to be clever/use his options well and where our lack of depth can be potentially shown up.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the best possible result for Liverpool is not, as you might imagine, a 7-0 or 8-0 hammering.

No, the best possible result is that we go up 3-0, then Mignolet lets in two goals so daft that even Klopp is forced to see reason moving forward, leading to a very unnecessarily tense 20 minutes before Mane comes on to score a 4th so we can enjoy the last 5 minutes of a 4-2 win.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the best possible result for Liverpool is not, as you might imagine, a 7-0 or 8-0 hammering.

No, the best possible result is that we go up 3-0, then Mignolet lets in two goals so daft that even Klopp is forced to see reason moving forward, leading to a very unnecessarily tense 20 minutes before Mane comes on to score a 4th so we can enjoy the last 5 minutes of a 4-2 win.

Bit pathetic. Even if Klopp has seen reason he cannot do anything until January and then has to find someone else in a couple of weeks who is not as error prone.

Klopp is pissing me off. Couldn’t get give a shit how good we are going forward because we are still piss walk in goal and in terms of mentality. He refuses to address it and will always fail because of it. iFuck it I couldn’t care less if we lost three as long as every one of them goes through Mignolet’s legs.

ACAB

I'm really not surpised he hasn't dropped Mignolet, there was some mention online I read earlier where he said something like "one mistake doesn't undo all the good he has done" or something.

Pleased to see Ox getting another start, let's hope we get a fast start and this time not go to pieces. Shame the Mancs got a last minute draw, we can still do better if we win though so everything crossed.

I'd love to know what this good is Mignolet does. I'd take the odd mistake if he actually commanded his area, pulled off good saves and had good distribution.

Even 2/3 would be ok, 1/3 would be poor. This chap scores a 0/3. Bringing nothing to the table except comedy every now and again.

If he wasn't going to drop Lovren after that horror show at Spurs then unfortunately Mingloet wasn't going to be left out.

I supposes it's a good way to be in that you'd don't punish someone for mistakes but if the goalie situation isn't resolved at the beginning of January then I will be pissed as to carry on for five more months with these two clowns is just asking for trouble.

Hopefully we win and he has fuck all to do as that's the only way we'll keep a clean sheet.

• Upvote 1