You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

There was another story this week about a girl who’d represented England at judo going to a training camp and a getting the shit kicked out of her by a TW who dominated everyone she fought.  The girl quit that weekend after dedicating her life to the sport.  

Misses just told me about the Boots/ASDA thing about renaming ‘feminine hygiene’ aisle: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/boots-follow-asda-renaming-feminine-23637553

Anyway, had a thought midway through drowning out her rant about the man's aisle and how we've missed a trick by not referring it to the 'aisle of man'. 

1 hour ago, Captain Willard said:

ITV have quietly changed “man of the match” to “player of the match.” We are sleep walking into insanity.  

During the Euro's they had the Heineken Star of the match yet, to my knowledge, not a single participant was a luminous ball of gas held together by it's own gravity.

Rather than this being a 'trans' issue I imagine it's a move to make the men's and women's game more homogenous.

Stand down right wingers.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

ITV have quietly changed “man of the match” to “player of the match.” We are sleep walking into insanity.  

Yeah I spotted that yesterday with Mane getting player of the match. 

Could be an FA Cup thing, they've had the women's games on TV too so maybe they're trying to force the idea they are equal. 

Breaks my heart the idea of puberty blockers.

When I think of the months and years I waited for my dong to do a David Banner. Wondering if it'd ever come, then one day you wake up with the greatest of Christmas presents of a phalus maximus and two pulsating disco balls.

Inside your brain Will Smith says to Jeff Goldblum, 'woah, I am no longer in control'. And from henceforth no Daily Star page three picture is safe. Nor is any subwoofer.

Shame on anyone who'd deny anyone such joy.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Breaks my heart the idea of puberty blockers.

When I think of the months and years I waited for my dong to do a David Banner. Wondering if it'd ever come, then one day you wake up with the greatest of Christmas presents of a phalus maximus. 

Shame on anyone who'd deny anyone such joy.

I remember my first fiddle. I'd watched too much American Pie and got the moisturiser out, tissues at the ready and lights dimmed. A full-on wank spa. Expected to coat the walls but the reality was the moisturiser made it fucking impossible and ended up going to bed thinking I wasn't a man yet but smelling fantastic. 

A memory I'd wish on every young lad - learn the hard way (without moisturiser). 

5 minutes ago, Bot said:

I remember my first fiddle. I'd watched too much American Pie and got the moisturiser out, tissues at the ready and lights dimmed. A full-on wank spa. Expected to coat the walls but the reality was the moisturiser made it fucking impossible and ended up going to bed thinking I wasn't a man yet but smelling fantastic. 

A memory I'd wish on every young lad - learn the hard way (without moisturiser). 

The first time I had a wank it was almost sort of by accident. It involved two pillows and I still had my undies on. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew I liked it. 

If I'd had a trendy Brighton mum called Abigail Barmpot who described herself as a full time mummy but who was in fact, a wealthy bum, and she'd acquiesced to me having my cock chopped off and replaced with my arsehold so she could post about it on a forum, I'd have been wanting to have strong words.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The first time I had a wank it was almost sort of by accident. It involved two pillows and I still had my undies on. I didn't know what had happened, I just knew I liked it. 

Ahhh, the ole dry-humping pillows. We've all been there. 

18 minutes ago, Bot said:

Expected to coat the walls but the reality was the moisturiser made it fucking impossible

This bit reminded me of what I recently called my output to a lass I’ve been getting to know. ‘Apologetic mist’. I’m 45 soon. 

• Upvote 1