You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match thread(h) Everton

LFC 6 Times

They didn't miss games like todays fairies did....what constitutes 3 games out these days used to be a case of playing on through a bit of pain.

It is why they could do around 65-70 games and todays fairies think 40 is a heavy load.

To be fair, they are fairies today and softies, but still game is much more demanding and athleticially/physically demanding then it was. Proper form can only last so many matches, so you got to prime yourself right. So you could play 60 games, but half would be shite. Not saying it's not like that now..

• Upvote 1

From my sometimes reliable Facey mate via his sometimes reliable source...

Mignolet, Matip, Klavan, Clyne, Milner, Wijnaldum, Can, Lucas, Mane, Firmino, Coutinho.

Trent Alexander in at full back , Lucas out for milner center mid for me

C8UgjGSWAAAwzGj.png

Quite happy with this team, plus a couple of options from the bench.

Gutted as I won't get to watch this live so hopefully I can avoid the result and watch it this afternoon.

You look at those players and their inability to keep any kind of consistency in form individually and it's easy to see why we are so flawed as a team. Our players need to step up and see every game as a challenge an absolute must win game not just decide when they scuff a few passes, miss a few shots or are on the end of a bad challenge that it's not their day so plod on half arsed. A team crying out for winners, players who get emotionally invested.