You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp-mania

Soleilrouge

Then he'll be back again under yet another username, just like the last time he was banned.

There is only one solution:

Don't respond to him no matter what.

Spot on you are mate, don't reply to me with abuse as that's what I obviously love.Dont worry that everything I said has logic behind it and that during the last two years I have a good record of being right, if you don't like what someone says even if it's true it obviously means that person is trolling.

• Downvote 4

As I said a few weeks ago let him be our shankly and get us back on track in the league, leave us with a strong squad then Rafa can come back and be our Paisley and dominate in Europe, after him Rodgers can come back and be our Kenny getting us to play the best football in Europe.

...and then Klopp can come back and clean up all their shit again.

...and then Klopp can come back and clean up all their shit again.

Nah, after Rodgers we should be in the same position as when Kenny left the first time.We'll have an ageing squad which is still the best in the league, we then go down the former players route again and give it to Carra or Gerrard who hopefully deal with things better than Souness did.

• Downvote 2

Agreed, I've held back talking about him tactically as everyone's depressed about the final right now but he doesn't look to be great in that area.

I think he can motivate the players and get them to beat the small teams in the prem consistently though, since that's what I want to win more than anything I'm happy to trust him.

As I said a few weeks ago let him be our shankly and get us back on track in the league, leave us with a strong squad then Rafa can come back and be our Paisley and dominate in Europe, after him Rodgers can come back and be our Kenny getting us to play the best football in Europe.

That is a belter.  I would have repped it, but you mentioned the subject of Benitez coming back and I'm afraid I take that far too seriously to laugh about it so I had to neg you.  Apart from that, you continue to surprise and delight.  Well in JP.

• Upvote 1

Blocked that bird - can't handle her stinking up every thread talking about BROD. She reminds me of a bird i used to go out with that was toxic and weird. Corrosive and poisonous - like king midas in reverse. Everything she touched turned to shit.  

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to get in to why I think he's not the best tactically as I'm sure most already can understand my thinking.

I remember the game against Besiktas last year when we went out and we were overrun in midfield the second half.Were fans saying the players bottled it or were they saying that Rodgers got it wrong and didn't get the tactics right?

I thought that about Klopp for a long time before he even joined and before I knew about his record in certain games.

Fuck me, bit of a stretch there lad.  In politicians terms, methinks you're being a tad economical with the truth.  I have a feeling the only people who have a chance of understanding you are trick cyclists.

The Celtic forums are in for a treat, once J McP gets loose on there.  They'll think he's a soapdodger on the wind-up.

I'm not going to get in to why I think he's not the best tactically as I'm sure most already can understand my thinking.

I remember the game against Besiktas last year when we went out and we were overrun in midfield the second half.Were fans saying the players bottled it or were they saying that Rodgers got it wrong and didn't get the tactics right?

I thought that about Klopp for a long time before he even joined and before I knew about his record in certain games.

Fail

giphy.gif

Thought he was out of material, but since his hiatus he's gone up through the gears like Schumacher at his best. Fair play, JP.

you have always got material if you just re-hash the same pointless, rambling anal dirgeprattishness. i feel the same way about Coldplay

you have always got material if you just re-hash the same pointless, rambling anal dirgeprattishness. i feel the same way about Coldplay

Best thing to do when it winds you up is to just wipe your brow with a KMKYWAP.

Then throw it down your Great Drain Pal.

Fuck me, bit of a stretch there lad. In politicians terms, methinks you're being a tad economical with the truth. I have a feeling the only people who have a chance of understanding you are trick cyclists.

The Celtic forums are in for a treat, once J McP gets loose on there. They'll think he's a soapdodger on the wind-up.

I think you mean J O'P.