You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford Away - Sunday 20th Dec 1.30pm

Paco

I would hope Klopp will tell them what is what and what kind of players he needs.

I would hope they listen

If we keep buying the types we have been we are going nowhere fast

Klopp's not the type of manager to spend 'big.' Lewandowski was about 5million euros wasnt he? Anyone expecting Klopp to go to the owners saying he wants to spend big might be disappointed in my opinion

Klopp's not the type of manager to spend 'big.' Lewandowski was about 5million euros wasnt he? Anyone expecting Klopp to go to the owners saying he wants to spend big might be disappointed in my opinion

Not arsed about spending 'big' just spend well.

Some big characters with big hearts would be a start.

Until this team has some bollocks and leadership injected into it we are going nowhere.

• Upvote 1

Dortmund never had anything like the money to spend that he'll have here.

Rodgers had plenty influence. His fucking marquee signings are among the worst!

I cant recall the last time I was excited about any of our signings.

Clyne was more in relief that Johnson had been finally been flushed but no one I can think of as exciting since we got Coutinho and Sturridge on the cheap. Out of the last bunch Gomez struck me as good business but that cunt Hodgson broke him as soon as he got the chance . We have excelled at paying top dollar for average players, Not been able to attract or afford the proven top talent and completely incapable of scouting and finding bargains overseas . We end up in that no mans a land where we shell out 20-30 million on players with little scope for improvement that other clubs are cashing in on. It's bonkers , been going on for years and what you get with any business if the owners don't get hands on or understand the market they're in. More fool them the stupid twats . At last we have a manager now that has the knowledge and kudos to pick the right players. Just hope they back him but I'm not betting on it happening,