You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford Away - Sunday 20th Dec 1.30pm

Paco

The idea that it is Rodgers fault we got beat 3-0 by Watford, today, is utterly outlandish, in my view.

I don't know mate,the players that Rodgers bought aren't as good as the player's that Watford have bought,like some of the lads are saying Klopps been dealt a shit hand.

Rodgers has gone and there's no point talking about him. 

Klopp is here. Obviously he didn't buy any of these players, but they are his now. I'm certain as can be that a fair few won't make it. January will be interesting. We might make a few moves or then again it might be quiet. Either way, we can be sure that Klopp is evaluating it all and making plans to shape the thing in his image.

We've got a good man at the helm. I'm happy to give him the time and space to do his work.

• Upvote 2

Had a peek at a Leicester City forum. Quite a few reckon they're going to smash us and that Sakho is the worst defender ever. Hope our players are livid and wallop these cunts.

I have to agree with the Leicester fans on all points especially Sakho, fuck knows why he's rated by some on this forum
  • Upvote 2

I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's purely because I was trying to work out just how fucked things are and how we get past this (yes, mainly Rodgers, but still.) So in Rodgers defence because I saw our injury list earlier :

Milner clearly isn't a fanny, spineless twat, etc. I actually think he's too rash in many of his challenges. I didn't realize he'd be so missed either.

Sturridge. Well I don't think he expected his injury record to be so amazingly bad, and to continue like this. If he'd been fit we simply couldn't be in this mess, surely.

Ings : he helped us a fair bit before he got injured, and it's a huge shame what happened to him obviously.

If our injuries weren't so bad this team might have been fairly well equipped to do well at this stage. This isn't to support Rodgers overly either, I mean what he was thinking in buying Bogdan I don't know (great save from him in the 2nd half though, and as he's a Red I do hope he can manage to do well, maybe Klopp can still sort him out a bit mentally after yesterday) and we've already gone through so many other problems related to him, so no need to go over them again.

I'm just trying to work out how Klopp solves this, and unfortunately those that are injured are probably a big part of it. So it looks like FSG are going to have to try and let go of what ideas they had for January spending and let Klopp get at least a couple of players in. We can't continue like this, and I don't think it's Klopp's fault so much. We just don't have the right squad to start with, and according to physioroom.com, we're in 2nd place in the league when it comes to injuries.

FSG should really put more cash out than usual in Jan, even if it means Klopp has less in summer (Klopp can then threaten to floor some of the current squad if they don't transfer out, because we'll need that extra cash.)

And yeah, with Skrtel also out now, it looks like we're just going to have to try and deal with getting David Pleat on boxing day.

My impression is that Klopp is as pissed as the most of the forum

Yeah, agreed. I still think Klopp will prove to be a great manager too, but he can't be expected to work with this.

Dreadful performance yesterday. It was the most Brendan-like performance of Klopp's short reign. We could have lost 4 or 5 and it wouldn't have flattered them. Questions/observations that have come out of that performance:

1) Did we miss Milner's defensive work? They were running through us at will.

2) I really don't like playing without a striker (or two). The City game was a total fluke.

3) Firmino shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up. He's had one decent game against City and even then he missed 3 sitters.

4) We've got fuck all width. On the odd occasion we do get behind teams it's left to Clyne and Moreno (who must be one of the thickest footballers on the planet).

5) Sakho - fit or not that was one of the most embarrassing displays of CB I've witnessed. Lovren-esque is flattering him.

We'll probably beat Leicester on Boxing Day and then revert to type against Sunderland. Shite.

Kolo versus Vardy and Leicesters pace on Boxing Day?

Can't wait.

That would be something to behold.

That said.

Sakho versus Vardy?

Skrtel versus Vardy?

Lovren versus Vardy?

Imagine the utter bedlam and confusion our mighty centre backs will endure when you also factor in Mahrez....

Oh for the days of-

chung3.jpg

Daniel_Agger_20120613.jpg

I remember when it was Gerrards fault that Henderson was rubbishy because our youngster was intimidated by having a club legend in the team. Turns out Henderson is intimidated by anyone being in the team, and by the opposition.

Henderson was our best player yesterday.(Not the greatest game of course.)

You do carry a grudge Stringy,mate!

I can see why you could argue that based on a few crossfield passes and a shot on target but for a captain expected to show leadership in a " back to the wall" game he was well short of the player we needed, Being less shite than the rest doesn't make him good,

None of our senior players showed up yesterday .Skrtel, Lucas and the hapless Lambanana were utter gash . They were a beaten side the moment that ginger spanner dropped the ball on the goal line. Klopp has some serious graft ahead of him but quite honestly we should have known that . You can only polish a turd for so long.

I watched him ponce about in a wide position having no effect on the game.  A couple of diagonal balls do not make a decent performance.  He offers nothing in terms of leadership, he won't put a tackle in, and he makes bad decisions on the ball.  The thing is, he has energy and a certain amount of athleticism, assets otherwise missing from the midfield. He just is too stupid and/or spineless to deploy them correctly.  That's why he is my least favourite player.  That said, he must have been instructed to hold a wide position for most of the game - that wasn't a wise move by Klopp.

• Upvote 2

I watched him ponce about in a wide position having no effect on the game.  A couple of diagonal balls do not make a decent performance.  He offers nothing in terms of leadership, he won't put a tackle in, and he makes bad decisions on the ball.  The thing is, he has energy and a certain amount of athleticism, assets otherwise missing from the midfield. He just is too stupid and/or spineless to deploy them correctly.  That's why he is my least favourite player.  That said, he must have been instructed to hold a wide position for most of the game - that wasn't a wise move by Klopp.

A rare accurate criticism, in full. 

Kloppholic ‏@Kloppholic  2h2 hours ago

Been told by @SamuelAdams89, that a club medic saw a different side to Klopp and Buvac after yesterday's defeat.

@SamuelAdams89 Buvac was the only one who spoke to the players, as Klopp passed the dressing room with his head down in disappointment. #LFC

@SamuelAdams89 Players have been told that the hard work starts now, each and every one of the players are fighting for their futures.