You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racist cunts in town

Paul

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah, not there now. Was about 5 bad wools from National Action being found guilty of stuff like assault on their mission to Liverpool after the one where they didn't get further than the left luggage office.

Nice one mate. Wasn't National Action banned last year? Or did this incident (I can't remember) happen before the ban? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Do these twats spend more time thinking up new names rather than actually doing something to help their 'cause?'

Thankfully they are a bunch of cowards unless in a large group. As Cloggy said, they have to keep changing their name as thankfully they are banned and classed as a terrorist group. 

Makes me laugh regarding people being racist, homophobic, they all as we know use the same defence, I have a mate who's black, I've fucked a man etc etc

As for sexism, I've let a door shut in a women's face, scared to hold it open.

I do have a mate that is black and I'm not racist, At least I didn't think I was up until now,

A worrying conundrum !

Makes me laugh regarding people being racist, homophobic, they all as we know use the same defence, I have a mate who's black, I've fucked a man etc etc

As for sexism, I've let a door shut in a women's face, scared to hold it open.

To be fair mate you missed the bus there. Your name would be all over the papers if you had held it open for her. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Not sure who wrote this, but it's a great controlled rant. 

I see you, Jayda Fransen.

I see you hopping around your living room, your fists clenched as they pump the air, your aubergine hair tumbling around your head like kelp in a salad spinner. You’re ecstatic, aren’t you? Which is why it’s so odd that your face in every photo seems to have one fixed impression; that of a slow on the uptake mannequin that’s just witnessed a traffic accident. You’re on a perpetual satellite delay, your thoughts buffering, the hourglasses spinning in your vacant eyes. But not today. Today you can hop about and scream and shout like a creaming teenager Harry Styles has just winked at. You’ve got through to the Retweeter-in-Chief and now he’s taken your ball of mangled facts and ran with it.

And good Lord if it isn’t fucking exhausting writing about that bloviating butternut bell-end as much as I have to, but in my defence, if this was 1972 I’d probably be banging on about Nixon a lot too. He seems to percolate through everything like a wet turd in a coffee filter, right down to the utterly inconsequential bottom-feeders in Britain First. What kind of Tramadol nightmare are we living in? In what dimension can the vast majority of sane, rational people look at something Piers Morgan said and think “you know what, he’s bang on there?” In what universe is the President of the United States capable of going so far beyond the pale that even Theresa May has to look up from her glue gun and collapsing matchstick house for long enough to speak up and rebuke him?

It was obviously the most excitement you’ve ever had, Jayda Fransen. I’m sure the dopamine high of wanging Billy Bear Ham at a mosque’s windows never even came close to it. To get that level of endorsement - to hear that even the President agrees with you that it’s totally Islam’s fault when a Dutch kid beats up another Dutch kid on crutches - must have been thrilling. Congratulations, Jayda Fransen. For all your vacant stares and your occasionally forgetting to breathe when you get distracted by a pigeon, we can now definitively say that you’re at least as intelligent as the President. So of course it’s more than reasonable that you’d ask him to intervene in your pending hate speech case - if you’ve also got upcoming legal worries in common it’d be rude not to.

Let’s not make a mistake here, Jayda Fransen. You aren’t an anti-PC martyr, spilling unpalatable truths and speaking up for the silent majority. You don’t have a single cogent or coherent thought in your hate-addled head; on that front, you make Tommy Robinson look like Noam fucking Chomsky. You and that Rockbiter's erection in a suit Paul Golding have nothing to offer other than a hooligan’s hard-on for violence and a few hoodies to flog to the internet. You aren’t patriots, you aren’t brave, you aren’t helping and you aren’t welcome. Shouting “Islam isn’t a race!” doesn’t stop you being a racist if you’re thinking, doing and saying racist shit all the goddamn fucking time. You’d be an agitator if you had any intelligence beyond the capacity for anger. As it stands, you’re little more than a national embarrassment, your eggbox of grumpy little fascists as irrelevant as they are impotent and furious.

I see you, Jayda Fransen, your armour clanking, your St George’s standard held high as your mount charges forwards. I hear the huge bulldog’s paws slapping against the wet grass of the green and pleasant land, your jubilant face bobbing up and down astride it. This is your crusade, isn’t it? You’re a warrior, the standard bearer for truth and justice, fearlessly charging headlong at an enemy the disgusting hand-wringing liberals refuse to accept exist by being able to separate their Muslim friends and colleagues from the actions of terrorists. It’s time for good old fashioned British justice at the end of a rope, just like you said. Just not for you, obviously. Trump’s going to bail you out of that one, right?

I hear the crowds cheering in your head, even if they’re nowhere to be seen. I see your mount slow as it enters the mouth of the cave, the darkness surrounding you, the sound of birds giving way to nothing but the panting of your noble beast and the padding of its paws. I hear you scream your challenge and I hear the cave retweet it back, the wave of noise washing back over you, swirling around you like a black tide, lifting you up, filling your lungs with noise and fury.

I see the darkness swallow you up, Jayda Fransen, your throat hoarse, your screaming dulled. I hear the echoes die in the void, swallowed by the emptiness, transient things, hollow furies dissipating into nothingness.

I hear the beast slow to a stop, Jayda Fransen, the only noise in your head the thudding of your own heartbeat. You came here to confront the darkness, Jayda Fransen. Up close though? Up close you’ve missed the point and here, it’s nothing but silence. Silence and you, all by yourself with the big dog you tried to bring to a fight that doesn't exist.

I see the villagers whistling as they roll the enormous stone over the mouth of the cave. Get back under your rock, Jayda Fransen. If there are conversations to be had, let’s leave them to the grownups, shall we?

I see you, Jayda Fransen. I fucking see you.

• 10 months later...

We go again. 

The latest shower call themselves "Frontline Patriots" (no, me neither) and they think they're marching in Liverpool next Saturday. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/far-right-group-planning-march-15203277

Anyone wanting to give these Yaxley-Lennon rimming cunts a traditional Scouse welcome should get to Lime Street at 12.00 on Saturday 3rd.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We go again. 

The latest shower call themselves "Frontline Patriots" (no, me neither) and they think they're marching in Liverpool next Saturday. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/far-right-group-planning-march-15203277

Anyone wanting to give these Yaxley-Lennon rimming cunts a traditional Scouse welcome should get to Lime Street at 12.00 on Saturday 3rd.

Yep I'm free next Saturday Mal. You going? 

• Upvote 4