You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

16 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I can't believe Gerrard has signed a contract extension (yeah I know the money is crazy), and that the likes of Demarai Gray and Gini Wijnaldum are still there.

I can see why Gini is still there. He wasn't appreciated enough here. Over there, the 1,809 people who see him regularly really show him the full and proper respect. Same goes for Sadio - Senegal have judged the 2,196 people who watch him every other week are much, much, more respectful than we ever were. 

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I'm looking forward to Henderson's Dutch in a few months, à la Big Gamesh McLaren and the French Joey Barton. 

The cunt should be a politician the way he's swerving questions in his presser. 

No one will ever even come close to the greatest of all time. 

The Irish Legend Ronan O’Gara’s French. 

20 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I can see why Gini is still there. He wasn't appreciated enough here. Over there, the 1,809 people who see him regularly really show him the full and proper respect. Same goes for Sadio - Senegal have judged the 2,196 people who watch him every other week are much, much, more respectful than we ever were. 

Gini came here following Newcastle being relegated, he was on a relative pittance compared to squad players not fit to lace his boots during his time here. 

The club refused to give him a raise for 5 years despite him being a constant regular and helping us to win everything. 

I can fully understand him taking the cash at PSG and in Saudi. 

• Upvote 1

The NHS needs adding to the list of those he's let down. Deliberately avoiding adding his share to the public coffers. The biggest winner is here is Ibiza George. In the fullness of time the summer of 2023 may be viewed as one of the greatest transfer windows of all time.

17 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

He really felt the love! Hahaha fucking dickhead.

Pretty fucking obvious he's left so he can be all aboard the Ingurland train to the euros. 

Hope he misses the last pen in the final shootout. 

Fuckin brain doner

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Gini came here following Newcastle being relegated, he was on a relative pittance compared to squad players not fit to lace his boots during his time here. 

The club refused to give him a raise for 5 years despite him being a constant regular and helping us to win everything. 

I can fully understand him taking the cash at PSG and in Saudi. 

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't writing about Verstehen. I was writing about the risible moaning both players articulated and/or encouraged about our supposed insufficient reverence towards them as fans. So another issue entirely.

13 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

When's his debut? Think I might watch. Send the Ajax fans my condolences whilst having a laugh.

Edit: hmmm, tomorrow, quarter to 4.

Screenshot_20240120-205807.png

Think he's waiting on a work permit because of Brexit so probably next week instead. 

• Upvote 1