You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match Thread - Chelsea (H) 8/11/2014

Bjornebye

If Lovren ever sees the pitch again after this match it will be a joke.  Getting ridiculous now.

He's great when he has a few seconds to pick out a pass, but put him under a bit of pressure and he absolutely goes to pieces.  He must have given the ball to Hazard and Oscar 10 times that half, sometimes directly but other times by passing to one of our players who was under incredible pressure when they received the ball.

• Upvote 1

Brendan needs to make changes at HT otherwise Chelsea will walk this in the 2nd half.

What is so striking is the difference in the number of players on both sides that take silly chances and make ridiculous mistakes. Chelsea have almost none whereas we have lots. Mourinho doesn't put up with players who dick around on the pitch.

Brilliant start by us, Can and Couthino ben very good, but we keep fucking about with the ball in defence….Lovren's been skinned about 6 time that half terrible player.

He has absolutely no good qualities.  The cunt should be mining coal in Eastern Europe somewhere.

Kenny in the Mirror today:

Players who haven't had much of a chance this season were given a chance at the Bernabau and they took it.  I don't know what Brendan's selection will be for today's game against Chelsea at Anfield.  But it's going to be a lot harder for him to leave out players like Toure than it would have been before Tuesday night.

Evidently not.  Instead his reward for that performance is to get yet another chance to watch Lovren stink the fucking place out.  The faith being shown in this guy in the face of all available evidence just baffles me completely.

• Upvote 1

Worst refereeing performance I've seen this season. How Costa and Ramires got away without bookings and Sterling emerged with one is beyond me.

We started brightly, but Gerrard and Lovren are complete liabilities and need to be hooked for Lucas and Toure (who would have thought it).

Balotelli doing OK when we finally get the ball to him, but we MUST get runners up with him, otherwise we just lose it again.

Evidently not.  Instead his reward for that performance is to get yet another chance to watch Lovren stink the fucking place out.  The faith being shown in this guy in the face of all available evidence just baffles me completely.

Indeed - there are 20 million reasons for the faith being shown in him.

He's a £20m organiser....