You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham vs Liverpool (August 31st, 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Will be pissed off if Coutinho is dropped for Allen. He might have had a slow start but it doesn't mean he's all of a sudden turned shit. I like Allen as well, think he's a great player, just think Coutinho is hugely important because of his skill and creativity.

We might be able to do well without him for a bit, but we'll probably become too one-dimensional before long, especially seeing as Luis is no longer here.

Would be happy to see Sakho and Lovren together too, but gutted for Skrtel if he's really got that injury.

Noone can be sure if coutinho is going to turn up or not, with Allen we know every game he will put in a shift defensively and will help us keep possession.

Id go with the diamond with sterlng behind the strikers, Coutinho can make an impact from the bench and will start games not as crucial and difficult as spurs away.

• Downvote 1

think we'll go with Lovren-Sakho at the back, no other choice for BR really, he won't bench his Croatian 20mil son (despite him being utterly shite), he won't play Kolo (thank fuck), he won't play Coates, which is a shame. I'd love to see Manquillo-Coates-Sakho-Moreno, but think It'll be Manquillo-The Leader of Men-Sakho-Moreno. That's what happens when you're left with only one decent starting RCB, you move your overpriced son to his weaker side instead benching him, Hope we'll start with MARIO too. And Emre Can. 

Be honest now, did Lovren shag your missus or something? Your dislike of him seems more personal than just not rating him. 

• Upvote 1

nah, I've been saying for ages he's just mediocre and he proved it, nothing special, cost us 4 goals already yet people were raving about him like he's Baresi 2.0. He's dumb as fuck, his positioning is woeful, looses his man constantly. Nothing new from his Southamtpon times, but he had Wanyama to babysit him there and hasn't been as much exposed as now. Here there's SG in front of him, and he's even more clueless defensively. And it has nothing to do with "being in a new team/defense line". These things are basics. Watch Neville and Carra's comments after City game, they raped Lovren. He's a 10mil player bought for 20mil and he'll play because he's a "Rodgers player". Dreadful.

nah, I've been saying for ages he's just mediocre and he proved it, nothing special, cost us 4 goals already yet people were raving about him like he's Baresi 2.0. He's dumb as fuck, his positioning is woeful, looses his man constantly. Nothing new from his Southamtpon times, but he had Wanyama to babysit him there and hasn't been as much exposed as now. Here there's SG in front of him, and he's even more clueless defensively. And it has nothing to do with "being in a new team/defense line". These things are basics. Watch Neville and Carra's comments after City game, they raped Lovren. He's a 10mil player bought for 20mil and he'll play because he's a "Rodgers player". Dreadful.

carragher is a huge fan of lovren. had him in his team of the year up until Christmas last season and spoke of him as a future captain

carragher is a huge fan of lovren. had him in his team of the year up until Christmas last season and spoke of him as a future captain

yeah and he torned him to pieces after City game, said he lacks basics. If Lovren ever becomes the captain of Liverpool, then it means BR (or someone else in charge, don't know) is on some heavy glue.

Lovren was poor against City, but it was a baptism of fire for a new player in any team to be up against a team as good as City.

I would have reservations about whether he is a 20 million pound player, but I'd be happy if he was an improvement on what we have. I can see that he is a leader and he has a physical presence about him. Let's give more than two games before judging him.

Moreno was responsible for City's first, but I saw enough to see that he could be an excellent player for us, while Manquillo is a massive improvement on Johnson.

Due to all the new faces, I would worry about us at the back, but I do think that we always have a few goals in us.

Markovic looked terrific in his cameo against City and I think that he could run riot against most teams in this league. I hope he plays a part tomorrow, while I think we also need to bring Can into the team.

Heart says 3-1 to us, head says 2-2 draw with Liverpool conceding late in the game.

yeah and he torned him to pieces after City game, said he lacks basics. If Lovren ever becomes the captain of Liverpool, then it means BR (or someone else in charge, don't know) is on some heavy glue.

How have you come to this conclusion after two games?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Doesn't sound like Rodgers rates Sakho at all. He is fit isnt he?

Think it means squad, not start. Exit... Fucking hell I'm tired.

I think this RCB and LCB thing is a load of shite. Play the best two. I've seen plenty of right footed CBs playing together. Why is it a problem with two left footed?

And people slating Lovren after three games for the club is also a load of shite. Just fuck off with that.

• Upvote 1

I think this RCB and LCB thing is a load of shite. Play the best two. I've seen plenty of right footed CBs playing together. Why is it a problem with two left footed?

And people slating Lovren after three games for the club is also a load of shite. Just fuck off with that.

It's not load of shite, you're just uneducated, but that's ok.

I've been slating Lovren long before he joined us, never rated him, mediocre dross entire career.

whispers that my man LAZAR MARKOVIC starts today. Get the fuck in. He's like Berbatov who cares and is quick as fuck, the talented Serbian fucker. Love him.

tumblr_m9wbmmljd01rwfsyso1_500.jpg

• Downvote 1