You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham vs Liverpool (August 31st, 2014)

WhiskeyJar

I think this RCB and LCB thing is a load of shite. Play the best two. I've seen plenty of right footed CBs playing together. Why is it a problem with two left footed?

And people slating Lovren after three games for the club is also a load of shite. Just fuck off with that.

It shouldn't be a problem but for some it is, if you look back to last season when kolo started struggling it was when he was moved to lcb but him playing a lot of games in a row also played a part.

Feeling strangely pessimistic about this one for some reason; though I did feel the same about this fixture last year and that turned out alright.

This is the kind of game that could point to whether we're actually shifting to a slightly more pragmatic approach, as many hoped, or if we're just going to keep exposing the CBs and asking them to cope with it.

Spurs' attack is nothing special, but if we just let them run at our defence while they're full of confidence we'll continue to leak goals.

They're ripe for the counter though, their back line is nothing special, so hopefully this is the game to knock the early wind out of their sails.

I will NEVER give Lovren a chance, I know he's a red now etc. but he's just mediocre, I knew it, he won't get better, he's been always like that, he's 25, and we'll give away many goals because he won't be benched, he costed 20mil for fuck's sake. 20mil! Benatia costed 23mil, one of the best CBs in the world. 20mil for The Leader of Men? Fucking ABYSMAL business.

This is the sort of cunt we have to put up with these days.  The internet has a lot to answer for.  

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Serbia & Montenegro you clit, I'm too old and can't remember the split. Excuse my Alzheimer.

You're right, but I was asked a question. I answered. But You're right, way too early to give him Johnson-esque abuse, 2 years from now.

Cheers dude. One of the things that got most people about Code was he made his mind up the first minute and then banged on about it for years regardless of what happened. If he's shit in 2 years time then he will get dogs abuse anyway.

Confirmed #LFC team v @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Sturridge, Balotelli

Confirmed #LFC subs v @SpursOfficial: Jones, Enrique, Toure, Lambert, Coutinho, Can, Markovic

Spurs team - Lloris ; Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose ; Capoue, Bentaleb ; Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli ; Adebayor