You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I think that out of all our forwards,at the moment our worst two are Salah and Mane! Mane is still popping up with a goal and working hard,as Stringy correctly pointed out,but without those goals Mo is looking a bit lost. I think the contract has everything to do with the form situation. I think it's more to do with outside pressure on him than everything else given his status as the most popular Egyptian since Cleopatra.

26 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Think he's suffering from a mixture of lack of confidence, burn out and losing twice to Senegal. He's not a robot and all of that is bound to have an effect. When you're a dribbler and have no confidence it can be a pretty dark place on a football pitch.

I wouldn't start him on Sunday but I think Klopp will. Let's just hope he trains well and rediscovers his touch and some belief in himself in the next few days but it's a long shot. Normally takes a while to turn around the poor form he's in.

Yes I agree, the Afcon shit when he must have been burnt out, he still played every game for us since, then they lose to Senegal again. Got to mess with his head a bit. Score Sunday, sign the contract, and the load will lift from his shoulders.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think that out of all our forwards,at the moment our worst two are Salah and Mane! Mane is still popping up with a goal and working hard,as Stringy correctly pointed out,but without those goals Mo is looking a bit lost. I think the contract has everything to do with the form situation. I think it's more to do with outside pressure on him than everything else given his status as the most popular Egyptian since Cleopatra.

And she was Greek.

I'm getting pissed off with all the stories now "Will he wont he" shite either sign it or say why he won't sign it "I want to stay BUT" and his agent is doing him no favours if it's delicate then why's the arsehole putting smiley images on twitter or wherever it was.

Just fucking sign it £400k a week fuck me.

• Upvote 1

I know it's all relative, but as well as the coach passing the lovely new mural of him, he must also pass other parts of Liverpool and see how normal people are having to try to survive at the moment. Fuck sake, didn't he have to travel from a poor village in Egypt to training as a kid? And there's an issue over £300k a fucking week or whatever? Shitness of modern football indeed.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I know it's all relative, but as well as the coach passing the lovely new mural of him, he must also pass other parts of Liverpool and see how normal people are having to try to survive at the moment. Fuck sake, didn't he have to travel from a poor village in Egypt to training as a kid? And there's an issue over £300k a fucking week or whatever? Shitness of modern football indeed.

Maybe he's actually doing it as a form if philanthropy, bleeding what he can out of some yank billionaires so he can give it to the needy. 

There only one place to go once you leave Liverpool, just ask Torres, Coutinho, Owen and everyone else who's career took a nose dive after they left. Just sign the fucking deal kick your agent in the bollocks and get back to scoring goals for fun starting on Sunday would be great.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

There only one place to go once you leave Liverpool, just ask Torres, Coutinho, Owen and everyone else who's career took a nose dive after they left. Just sign the fucking deal kick your agent in the bollocks and get back to scoring goals for fun starting on Sunday would be great.

Just don't let him ask Arbeloa,Xabi, Mascherano or Suarez

• Upvote 1