You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

When people lament somebodies death and talk about their "passing".

"Passing" what ? Wind ? The parcel ? Are we on about Peyton Manning or what ?

It's DEATH. Say it. D-E-A-T-H. death, that old motherfucker with the scythe.

Jonah Lomu. The poor sod didn't "pass". He died, Dead. DEAD. DEAD AS FUCK.

It goes without saying, on the same topic: RIP.

Stop it.

Fucking phones, mine crashed last night & O2 don't have anything decent in stock for a half decent price (I'm on a contract) so I'm using a mobile from Victorian times at the moment, no spell check or fuck all & I had to download all my songs again so I can listen to them on my way to work.

Other people don't know they're born, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Fucking phones, mine crashed last night & O2 don't have anything decent in stock for a half decent price (I'm on a contract) so I'm using a mobile from Victorian times at the moment, no spell check or fuck all & I had to download all my songs again so I can listen to them on my way to work.

Other people don't know they're born, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Mook is rocking the Toast mobile.  

• Upvote 1

When people lament somebodies death and talk about their "passing".

"Passing" what ? Wind ? The parcel ? Are we on about Peyton Manning or what ?

It's DEATH. Say it. D-E-A-T-H. death, that old motherfucker with the scythe.

Jonah Lomu. The poor sod didn't "pass". He died, Dead. DEAD. DEAD AS FUCK.

This this and this! I had been working up to posting this myself and I have to say there are posters on here who are not immune to this either. Is it another bit of American nonsense, I dont know but its nonsense. And I'm not sure that, 'I'm sorry for your loss' is much better either. It just makes it sound so inconsequential somehow

Ingredient and cooking instructions that are so small I need a fucking magnifying glass to read them.

One for The things that make you realise you're getting older thread, I'm afraid, Mick.

That's where it starts. Your eyes are goosed

People who make things overly complicated at work.

X needs doing

Don't do X straight away

You need to do Y and Z first send it to Q, and then you can do X

But the doing of X is not reliant on Y and Z and Q doesn't use them for anything, nor view them so why don't we just do X?

Because Y and Z need doing first

Okay-Meme-Gif-05.jpg

One for The things that make you realise you're getting older thread, I'm afraid, Mick.

That's where it starts. Your eyes are goosed

They're not Cath. I don't use glasses for anything and have no problem in reading any other text. Some of the advice on food packaging makes your average small print look big by comparison.

They're not Cath. I don't use glasses for anything and have no problem in reading any other text. Some of the advice on food packaging makes your average small print look big by comparison.

It's how it started with mine. Just saying

The phrase "dog eat dog". I heard it on The Apprentice last night and had a rant about it, to rolled eyes from her indoors. It's a wanky Americanism that has crept in. There is a perfectly good British equivalent, "every man for himself". Use that and stop being a cunt.

• Upvote 1

People who pronounce Spanish names and place names properly, with a lisp.

I can't understand why, but it annoys the shit out of me.

What is much much worse is southern dickheads who put a shit elongated vowel sound onto spanish words, 

Me: 2 glasses of Cava please

Mate: Haha - how scouse are you? You mean Carvar

Me: No. Now fuck off and die you idiot.

Also my mate's 6 year old son correcting my pronunciation of manana  to 'marnyarnar'. Mini twat. 

Thethtethethethe

Cunts with the french Flag over their profile picture on facebook.

Rant I decided to not post...

What about all the thousands of Shia Muslims killed by Sunni Terroists each year? Where is the mourning for them? They are more victimised then us for fucks sake.

Why didn't all of you with French flags have Kenyan flags? Are you racist? Do you only care about white Europeans? What about Dafur?

Why don't all of you who argue for larger amounts of Syrian migrants into the country argue for larger amounts of Palestinians? Some who have been living in the same refugee camps since 1948. Imagine being born, living and dying in a refugee camp! But people don't care because facebook haven't made a fucking filter for your profile picture or a hashtag hasn't been trending on twitter.

And people wonder why shit like this happens?
  • Upvote 5