You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does Rodgers deserve another season.

thompsonsnose

I'm not sure there's a defence for retaining Rodgers any more. This result is the culmination of a series of poor decisions, and I don't think those players out there either know what they're supposed to be doing, or don't have any confidence in doing so.

The shit thing is it's been on the cards for a while. Playing no CF put more pressure on the midfield, and that's been getting castrated for some time now. The weak midfield puts more pressure on the defence and when you can't organise that you're fucked.

I still maintain that the players we have are not as bad as they're being made to look, but they're certainly not on the same wavelength as the manager now.

If Klopp or Rafa (and I'm not one for going back to old managers or players) is available we'd be mad not to be talking to them.

He's football entropy.

He's done his best but it's just not happening for him. It really is like he has zero idea what he's doing and is winging it. Fuck knows what's hapening to him, maybe his ex was the real brains and he used to heed her advice. Such is life. We need change though.

• Upvote 1

I just hope he has the class to do the honourable thing and resign.

wont happen he'll have to be pushed. And he should be. The players haven't been playing for him since the Utd home match.

The last few weeks have been horrific.

And you said raheem putting it off till summer was revealing too. Was it like watching a car crash in slow motion?

I'm mystic Meg me. An Evetonian in an armchair drinking famous grouse will be celebrating too-ooo.

He's a rank amateur who's read too many psychology books and isn't sharp enough to pull it off but thinks everyone else is too stupid to notice.

The minute someone starts talking about the Champions League like it's a pain in the arse, you know you're fucked.

• Upvote 3