You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The old git is doing fine mate. I talk to him most match days and no doubt will be doing so again a bit later.

He just wanted a break from the arguments on the forum.

I'll send him your regards.

Tell him he’s a massive cunt just in case he’s forgotten. 

34 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Considering the things he used to say to me, unprovoked, it's a remarkably magnanimous comment by myself. 

I bet you enjoyed it really. We’re all here by choice.

On 09/10/2022 at 15:04, Carvalho Diablo said:

The old git is doing fine mate. I talk to him most match days and no doubt will be doing so again a bit later.

He just wanted a break from the arguments on the forum.

I'll send him your regards.

And there's me thinking it was because he was outed as a racist

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pidge said:

He moved back down under didn't he?

Yeah, a while back now. Lucky bastard. He messaged me back last night. He’s doing well, just busy away from the forum. It’s mostly because he’s got a newborn son, but I imagine Bjornebye spamming the boards 24/7 had something to do with it. Let’s be honest, he’s forced loads of people to quit. 

7 hours ago, Pidge said:

April 2013: Reading 0-0 Liverpool - BBC Sport

You haven't earned that 10 year chip yet. One day at a time.

What a fucking awful game that was. At least you lot got to get drunk!

You’re a fucking bastard, Pete. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, a while back now. Lucky bastard. He messaged me back last night. He’s doing well, just busy away from the forum. It’s mostly because he’s got a newborn son, but I imagine Bjornebye spamming the boards 24/7 had something to do with it. Let’s be honest, he’s forced loads of people to quit. 

You’re a fucking bastard, Pete. 

Ah that's ace (congratulations @aRdja). Fair enough, got to be almost a full time job finding trainers shit enough in baby sizes.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sent Anubis a message on Friday, which he hasn’t read. From a quick search it seems like he hasn’t been on here for a week or so since this post. 

On 30/10/2022 at 08:43, Anubis said:

Maybe I’m too old. I always thought of a fanbase we stood together with the survivors of Hillsborough. Now, here I am, not just arguing with rival fans but with our own fans who think it’s okay to tell survivors to go and watch rugby if they don’t like nasty songs.

I think I’m finally done giving a shit about what happens in this world. Just concentrate on my own problems and family and let everyone else get on with it.

Hope you’re alright, Paul. Come back and see how much Usher has fucked up the website!

33 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I sent Anubis a message on Friday, which he hasn’t read. From a quick search it seems like he hasn’t been on here for a week or so since this post. 

Hope you’re alright, Paul. Come back and see how much Usher has fucked up the website!

It was mainly me he was disagreeing with on there, I apologised if I'd upset anyone with my posts & genuinely meant it. Apologies again @Anubis

The rugby comment was insensitive & poor judgement on my part.

• Upvote 1