You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dani Pacheco vs Wolves U21

SCOUSE TAPAS

I'm surprised he hasn't had a look in in the League at all, Rodgers has shown he is willing to give young players a go and likes decent footballers, same with Kenny, I always just thought him not breaking through was due to Rafa never really playing young players and Hodgson being a long ball cunt, there must be something else in it

I'm surprised he hasn't had a look in in the League at all, Rodgers has shown he is willing to give young players a go and likes decent footballers, same with Kenny, I always just thought him not breaking through was due to Rafa never really playing young players and Hodgson being a long ball cunt, there must be something else in it

Apparently he is a homersexuel who is prone to dropping the soap in the showers after a game, and Rodgers is a Catholic so is not very pleased.

Guest San Don

I watched the whole game last night. Yes, he had a good game because he scored but, apart from that he wasn't excellent IMHO. I didn't see anything to make me think he should be in the first team.

Neither has benitez, hodgson, the King or Rodgers. Wonder why that is?

That youtube clip lasts 4 minutes. I would be interested in how he performed over the 86 odd other minutes in the game before I started clamouring for his inclusion in the squad. But on the other hand, I haven't seen even a 4 minute clip of Stuart Downing from any one game.

Rough justice ?

I watched the whole game last night. Yes, he had a good game because he scored but, apart from that he wasn't excellent IMHO. I didn't see anything to make me think he should be in the first team.

Neither has benitez, hodgson, the King or Rodgers. Wonder why that is?

Using Rafa there is a bit disingenuous given his age at the time. But yeah, i think i remember reading at the time that Kenny was a big fan but he hardly got a chance. Lambert wasn't in any hurry getting him back to Norwich either. And it's easy to forget he spent a year in Spain on loan he had that little impact over there.

Still though, he as to be a better option than that waste of oxygen Joe Cole?

I've been back on the bandwagon since the WBA game, was one of the more impressive players in that game and was really unlucky to not score, he was also the main reason why Yesil had a decent game (see for comparison how lost Yesil was with the black hole Cole against Swansea for the difference a willing runner can to do support a striker).

The only other time he's ever impressed for the first team was his debut sub game off of Torres vs Lyon (?). I'd really like to see him given a go off of Suarez as their movement and his quick touch passes could fit with him nicely. Just a shame that he's so lightweight you can't blame managers for not wanting to just put him in. Still think he should be making the bench a bit more.

MostarLFC is fast becoming the Messi to MilanKakaBaros's Ronaldo.

The two greatest Liverpool related clip merchants on the planet right now, bar none. But could they do it in Stoke on a cold Tuesday in November?

Has to be the other way around, for me. In fact, I'd say that Mostar is the Rooney to MKB's Messi, myself. MilanKakaBaros usually has at least reasonable music on his clips, as opposed to the Eminem crap that starts off every MostarLFC "production."

Not to mention one of my pet peeves with Mostar's videos - he cuts just before you can see that a pass wasn't successful far too often for it to be an accident. If you're going to make an "every touch" video of a player, it should show every touch, good and bad, not every good touch and then every bad touch without showing where the ball went. He's very clever about editing it in such a way that you think the other LFC player might just have gotten to it, when in reality it was overhit and if you actually watched the game you'd realise it was a rubbish pass.

Should have been given a squad number for the season.

He was. The only reason people thought he didn't have one was because the official site hadn't updated their squad list. They remove players from the list who are out on loan so at the moment it looks like Spearing and Carroll don't have numbers.

All very odd with Pacheco though. No idea what goes on in training or what his attitude is like but something doesn't seem quite right does it?