You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

59 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I'd say going off the last election a big chunk of people who voted for them,are not loaded.

Just working people who someone believe that the likes of boris Johnson has their best interests at heart.

Or in shorthand; "idiots'

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Would Corbyn have been a worse leader than this cunt?

That's the question a lot of people in the media and Labour Party need to ask themselves, sadly a lot of them would probably still say yes.

Edited by Gnasher

6 hours ago, Jennings said:

Serious question for folks on here who understand this stuff...

...is it usual for the speaker to make threats and not follow through?

He did it twice today. First, when he threatened to boot out anyone who prevented him hearing a question...only for him to complain that he couldn't here one of the subsequent questions.

He did it again when that Labour fella continued the 'liar' point when he was asked not to.

He is a waste of space.

There was a woman labour mp on r4 and she was saying it was an embarrassing and like a schoolyard.

Clearly they had been told to make a racket to help him through it.

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

That's the question a lot of people in the media and Labour Party need to ask themselves, sadly a lot of them would probably still say yes.

It's a valid question to ask

We certainly wouldnt have had 2 years of an almost endless circle and the 7th worst death toll in the world.

14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think the issue with Corbyn being in power is that he and the pandemic response would have been completely undermined by the media and Conservative party from day one, and because of that we may have ended up with even more deaths and political challenges to the leadership.

5 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

I think the issue with Corbyn being in power is that he and the pandemic response would have been completely undermined by the media and Conservative party from day one, and because of that we may have ended up with even more deaths and political challenges to the leadership.

They would have found a way to blame him for Covid. 

Of course Corbyn would have been a better PM, so would Cameron and May for that matter, Johnson is one of the worst human beings on planet earth. 

Cameron (who I detest) and May for example, cunts both, but both seemed content to work within the confines of the system.

Johnson tries to bulldoze anything that stops him doing or having exactly what he wants, be it parliament, the court system, the laws themselves.

He is a gangster, I don't use the word in a throw away ssnse, but he's immoral and has even shown himself willing to encourage violence against people who don't agree with him.

Was watching a Sopranos scene once where Tony was eating a cake and not listening to someone who's trying to tell him something important, and the creator David Chase said Tony was so dangerous because he's like a big kid that won't be told no and a supreme consumer focussed only on self gratification. If he wants to eat something he eats it, regardless of the consequences, if he wants to fuck someone, he fucks them, even if he's married or they're married, if he wants something he takes it.  

Sounds familiar.

41 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

No sure how that would have meant more deaths, but I agree he would have been undermined from day 1.

However that says more about the media in this country than anything else.

I've heard people say Johnson was the lesser of 2 evils.

Which again says more about their mind set than anything else.

As section says you couldnt have picked a worse lesder for the last 2 years if you tried.

Hardly surprising a lot of people thought he was the lesser of two evils having been told, relentlessly, by the media, the Conservative Party, and even some members of the Labour Party, that he's a swan bumming, Stalinist, Maoist, Fascist, Anti Semitic, Czech spy. 

HE wAntS tO natiONaLise tHe baKErieS. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TK-421 said:

At absolute best, some staffer at number 10 will get a fine or something, once the Gray report is made public.  BJ won't face any charges on the basis that he did not organise any of the parties and was merely in attendance at them for 25 minutes etc.  

BJ will then be credited for his handling of other aspects of the pandemic and the vaccine rollout, and things will carry on.

If there was enough muck to take him down, he'd already be gone.  

There's enough muck to take anyone down, except for Johnson as he acts literally without shame.  There is nothing he could do that would make him feel shame or contrition therefore he will never voluntarily resign.  This is all dependent on enough Tories having enough shame at his behaviour that they take him down, and even then he will resist as much as it's possible to do so.

2 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

Even if the response to covid had been far better than the shambles that Johnson has served up, the narrative would have been that he had failed to keep the country safe etc and he would have been forced out of office by now. 

His crackpot brother would have been a massive problem too. As weird as it sounds I'm almost relieved for Jeremy Corbyn that he didn't end up winning in 2019 as he wouldn't have stood a chance with everything that has happened since then.

9 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Really? Johnson ordering the airlifting of animals over humans, including many allies of the British in Afghanistan, interpreters, aides etc, just left to their fate at the hands of the Taliban because he wanted a BJ from the missus, is a non fucking story? And that's before we even get to the fact that, yet again ,he lied when asked about it. Are you a misanthrope?

I guess we’ll learn more in the report from Sue Gray-hound.