You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

So they’re sending him East to save the world and have his photo taken.

Luckily our voting public are known for their intelligence so won’t be taken in by this in any way. 

The only silver lining with this diversionary tactic is his fanbase of rabid Brexit leaning voters don't give two shits about their next door neighbours never mind some Ukrainian peasants . Let the war rip we won't be taking any refugees here . By the way my gas bill has trebled what's that all about ? 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

The only silver lining with this diversionary tactic is his fanbase of rabid Brexit leaning voters don't give two shits about their next door neighbours never mind some Ukrainian peasants . Let the war rip we won't be taking any refugees here . By the way my gas bill has trebled what's that all about ? 

It won't be Ukrainian peasants coming over if it kicks off (our country can't stand poor people in genuine need, unless it's a tele charity program hosted by Phillip Schofeild, then we go weak at the knees no it'll be the dirty money gun totting right wing gangster types and they'll be welcomed by government with open arms You might be thankful of Brexit putting up some sort of a barrier.

As for gas bills, mines the same. I blame Rico.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It won't be Ukrainian peasants coming over if it kicks off (our country can't stand poor people in genuine need, unless it's a tele charity program hosted by Phillip Schofeild, then we go weak at the knees no it'll be the dirty money gun totting right wing gangster types and they'll be welcomed by government with open arms You might be thankful of Brexit putting up some sort of a barrier.

As for gas bills, mines the same. I blame Rico.

what does Brexit have to switch non-EU migration?

4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Those same knobheads will get behind it because they are patriots don't you know.

It's a fucking cult is what it is, arl Brexit (and Johnson who is inextricably linked to it).  

Someone used to reference Corbyn being a cult cos he had a relatively small number of hard-core followers.  Brexit has turned millions into unthinking unquestioning zombies following the leader, now that's a cult, and a fucking massive one at that.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Den of vipers 

The chancellor’s team have been preparing a website and marketing campaign while sounding out Sunak’s chances of success among MPs, sources claim

He has the option of falling on his sword soon enough.

Alex has been whispering different sweet nothings in all and sundries ears about potentially scraping the NIC hike as the backbench demented cunts want.

Gives Sunak an 'Idological' out and he can resign from the cabinet and start to put day light between the two of them.

On a related note Sunak has been doing the social media game for a while and has a team behind hm cultivating an on line brand.

Just stop the world i'm ready to get off.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He has the option of falling on his sword soon enough.

Wrong again Spanner..Johnson is NOT going to be falling on his fucking sword. he'll cling on for grim death..

Same as your claim yesterday the Met have asked for non publication because they are investigating more serious matters, they are not, the Met statement said they are not..

you continually boast about how educated you supposedly are so why oh why do you persit in posting such fucking bullshit?

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Alex has been whispering different sweet nothings in all and sundries ears about potentially scraping the NIC hike as the backbench demented cunts want.

Gives Sunak an 'Idological' out and he can resign from the cabinet and start to put day light between the two of them.

On a related note Sunak has been doing the social media game for a while and has a team behind hm cultivating an on line brand.

Just stop the world i'm ready to get off.

You need to stop your world before you fall off.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Wrong again Spanner..Johnson is NOT going to be falling on his fucking sword. he'll cling on for grim death..

Same as your claim yesterday the Met have asked for non publication because they are investigating more serious matters, they are not, the Met statement said they are not..

you continually boast about how educated you supposedly are so why oh why do you persit in posting such fucking bullshit?

You need to stop your world before you fall off.

Even if he survives Partygate he has this just around the corner

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/29/fresh-revelations-about-jennifer-arcuri-affair-threaten-to-damage-boris-johnson?utm_term=Autofeed&CMP=twt_gu&utm_medium&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1643483449

51 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I hear from a pretty reliable source (national newspaper columnist) that the Carrie and Zack goldsmiths affair is back on and there is a £50k ‘reward’ on offer to the paparazzi from the papers for a photo of them together. 

I wouldn't put it past that fat cunt to allow her to take the fall even though we knew she was carrying on. 

Someone called her 'tidy' on here the other day. I dread to think what legions they frequent. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wouldn't put it past that fat cunt to allow her to take the fall even though we knew she was carrying on. 

Someone called her 'tidy' on here the other day. I dread to think what legions they frequent. 

The party members already hate her. I think the report will be spun as she was organising parties whilst he was too busy running the country. She’s going to take the PR shit so they can both survive. It’s a cynical business. 

534F227F-B62E-4E5A-8F0A-026E97BAF07E.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Den of vipers 

The chancellor’s team have been preparing a website and marketing campaign while sounding out Sunak’s chances of success among MPs, sources claim

The party members don’t like to reward regicide. Look at Heseltine, they never forgave him. Sumacs needs somebody else to wield the knife. 

3 hours ago, mars said:

It is truly breathtaking the shit he has has got upto in the space of 2 years.. I genuinely feel like I've last track.wasmt there about 3 separate investigations at 1 point?

And that is without even referencing his almost daily broken promises,lies and car crashes.

It is almost beyond comprehension that he is still in a job..never mind thr fact a chunk of people in this country still back him.