You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Whether it was the right decision or not (he had every right to give it, I don't understand how people can't see that) who gives a fuck? Their behaviour at the end and in response to it was fucking disgraceful. As we all said that day a few years ago, the 'respect' campaign started and died with Mascherano. For a team that spends every fucking season getting ridiculous decision in their favour, they have some cheek to give it the large about being on the wrong side of one. Fucking vile cunts. "We're Man Utd, we'll do what we want". Fuck off you dirty classless bastards.

former-manager-of-liverpool-bob-paisley-with-european-cup-and-football-league-championship-trophy.jpg

God I long for the days of the CL.

I don't think it was a red card myself but until the rules and decisions are black and white then your'e gonna have these grey area decisions.

one ref gives a red, one gives a yellow and another does nothing.

cunting refs are making decisions with huge football and financial implications.

VIDEO REFS NOW!!!!!

Don't get this argument at all. Where it's something like a tackle it's always going to be open to interpretation, there can be no black and white.

If there'd been a video ref last night there would still have been one person sitting in the stands interpreting the footage as they see fit. As you say, one ref would give a red, another a yellow, and another nothing, so we'd still be in exactly the same position only it would take longer to get to a decision.

There are posters on here who have seen it countless times replayed, some think it was the correct decision, others not. To come over all sexrex (shudders and vomits in mouth) the assertion that video refs will make more correct calls is a false one (I apologise wholeheartedly).

A bit harsh imo, but not the scandal it's made out to be. Worse decisions are made every week, usually in favor of those cunts.

The look on that old bastards face when he saw the red was priceless though. Couldn't stop laughing at him storming down to the sideline, all confused and raging.

No it's the most injust decision since time began.

They didn't lose much sleep over the 'effect' of the Shelvey red at Anfield this season. In fact they were more than happy with the referee that day.

Who did ginsoak shove out the way in his haste to storm down the steps by the way? That was hilarious. He thought about giving slur a slap then thought better of it!

That was some proper funny shit last night. The referee was a million miles out of his depth. You can talk about the red card all day long and I reckon most referees would give yellow, whereas some would give red. Personally I thought yellow but you understand completely why it was interpreted as a red.

He also disallowed a Real goal (which nobody has mentioned today) for no good reason, missed a handball and subsequent red card from Rafael on the goal line, and didn't give a stonewall penalty for a foul on Evra. He was hilariously bad.

However, what is most amusing of all is the outpouring of rage and anger in the press this morning. "ROBBED." "DISGRACE." Fucking hilarious, and about time that they didn't get the benefit of shithouse decisions.

Thought it was a yellow but if the ref was going on the strict interpretations of the law as some people are saying. Then it was a red.

Don't really care either way.

I just can't stop laughing at it.

The biggest beneficiaries of dodgy decisions in the history of world football get what they deserve.

The amount of Manc fans on Facebook, Twitter etc... going on the defensive is also hilarious. I think most of them started trying to take the piss out of other clubs before anyone had even uttered a word about last night's result.

Check out the latest over at bitchfest central RedCafe-

This young man got so mad he "threw a "series" of "foul sentences" at the ref.

Thats proper mad

Originally Posted by Swaters16

I wasn't at the ground but I knew the red was coming. I just knew, you could see the referee was deciding how much attention he should draw to himself, he walks over waving hands everywhere, waiting for Nani to get up and then bang. Red. Didn't stop me throwing the remote at the wall or a series of foul sentences being thrown at him.

The Mancs reaction to this pretty much proves how alien it is to them to have a 50/50 decision go against them, they are so shocked that a shitty decision happened to them, and in a big match as well.

Says so much about the kind of treatment they are used to, it really does.

The Mancs reaction to this pretty much proves how alien it is to them to have a 50/50 decision go against them, they are so shocked that a shitty decision happened to them, and in a big match as well.

Says so much about the kind of treatment they are used to, it really does.

And this decision will be brought up as an argument against the decisions they get in every domestic over the next ten years

they still use Cantona's ban as proof they don't get it all their own way for fucks sake!

And this decision will be brought up as an argument against the decisions they get in every domestic over the next ten years

they still use Cantona's ban as proof they don't get it all their own way for fucks sake!

I watched it last night with a Manc and when I made the point of how shocked they all are because they are not used to bad decisions, the retort was "That's rubbish, look what happened against Porto when Paul Scholes had a perfectly good goal disallowed and we went out because of it". That incident, the first one to mind, was 9 fucking years ago!!

They thought they were going to win it, not just the game but the whole tournament. Even the old prick was banging on about "the treble"

They thought because Barca were going out it was the best chance they had to win it

Hahahahaha

They so badly want 5 european cups so we can stop mocking them for it, thats why the pissed up old prick was so "distraught"

His sit deep and diagonal ball tactics are a joke in europe and they deserve nothing but the failure they get year on year.

That was some proper funny shit last night. The referee was a million miles out of his depth. You can talk about the red card all day long and I reckon most referees would give yellow, whereas some would give red. Personally I thought yellow but you understand completely why it was interpreted as a red.

He also disallowed a Real goal (which nobody has mentioned today) for no good reason, missed a handball and subsequent red card from Rafael on the goal line, and didn't give a stonewall penalty for a foul on Evra. He was hilariously bad.

However, what is most amusing of all is the outpouring of rage and anger in the press this morning. "ROBBED." "DISGRACE." Fucking hilarious, and about time that they didn't get the benefit of shithouse decisions.

Exactly. As you rightly say the perfectly good goal disallowed for Real, the clear handball all went in their favour, but the press fallout deletes this from the records as it detracts from the frenzied gnashing of teeth because some dirty foreigners kicked out the PL's only hope, which just happened to be the Institution that is the Glams.

Should have been the final? Fuck off.

Man U players talking about the treble? My arse.

Classy comments form Paddy Crerand on BBC-

FOOTBALL

Former Manchester United player Paddy Crerard has hit back at Roy Keane for agreeing with Nani's red card.

He told BBC Ulster: "Roy Keane was in a minority of one. Not one person said it was a red card except Roy. Roy Keane is the one person that has come out and categorically stated that he should have been sent off.

"Nobody else agrees with him so why are we talking about Roy Keane? Why do we not talk about the 99.9% of people who said it wasn't a sending off.

"Why are we talking about Roy Keane - because he played for Manchester United. Well, let me tell you something, I played with Manchester United, I played in a European Cup final, Roy didn't. The referee was wrong."

I seem to remember Keane single handedly pulling back from 2-0 down away to Juventus to put them in the final even though he would be suspended.

Ferguson's devastated emotional state was surely down to the fact that this was the last chance he had to equal Bob Paisley's stand alone record of three European Cup wins.

The Shite Knight's ambition of being as successful as a Liverpool manager is now in tatters. Even if he has another go at the Champions' League, and I don't think he will, his team would need a major overhaul, so major that I think it would be a few years before they could challenge Europe's top teams again. Time and his eroding mental health would suggest that such a rebuild would be beyond the sad, old cunt.

I am not usually one for schadenfreude but I am wallowing in this like a schwein in scheisse.

He has had his overhaul, he bought van persie, young, smalling, phil jones and de gea

He consistently builds teams that are competitive in the premiership but shit in europe, he just doesnt have a clue and neither do his players.

His tactics are a complete joke, sit back, play long diagonal balls and then get full backs and wingers over lapping. It is glorified sunday league kick and rush football. It works in England but in europe its laughable.

They would have lost to Bayern, Ac milan, Dortmund or Juventus anyway

That madrid team is disjointed and were there for the taking, people say he got his tacts spot on? Not really.

Ferguson's devastated emotional state was surely down to the fact that this was the last chance he had to equal Bob Paisley's stand alone record of three European Cup wins.

The Shite Knight's ambition of being as successful as a Liverpool manager is now in tatters. Even if he has another go at the Champions' League, and I don't think he will, his team would need a major overhaul, so major that I think it would be a few years before they could challenge Europe's top teams again. Time and his eroding mental health would suggest that such a rebuild would be beyond the sad, old cunt.

I am not usually one for schadenfreude but I am wallowing in this like a schwein in scheisse.

I wish i had your confidence but after 20 years with their luck and his will to win i will not tempt fate

Been on the BBC and Sky message boards this morning and it's painfully funny reading all the Mancs scewed version of events. It seems no-one else has any sympathy at all for them, so it's not just us who loathes them.

Point is though the British press would roast any other club for doing that at the end, and imagine if Rafa or Wenger refused to do a post match interview, the hacks would slaughter them as 'Johnny Foreigner not understanding British Sportsmanship'. He just showed what a spoilt bastard he is and I hope someone picks up on it - EUFA hopefully.

Also it's got to be said Mourinho played a blinder after Nanny went off, by making the subs, but the old Scot Scroat was too busy rushing up and down stairs, waving his arms and giving shit to anyone who'd listen to try and make a difference on the pitch. They were still in front at the time and maybe if he had reacted differently and brought on an extra defender( as Real were obviously going to see more of the ball) they might have held on.