You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

Had a really good run out with TK last night.

Pretty much every match saw us as the top two scorers at one stage and bar 3 or 4 games it seemed very much lag free. Not sure if I'll be on during the day but expect I'll be on after the match.

TK was in stupidly good form last night, many a kill cam which featured two or three sniped kills at the end of the match.

Edit: Finally finished my no perks run with the MP7 to get in in gold as well. Did it in style with a full no perk game as top scorer in the match. Which was nice.

Had a really good run out with TK last night.

Pretty much every match saw us as the top two scorers at one stage and bar 3 or 4 games it seemed very much lag free. Not sure if I'll be on during the day but expect I'll be on after the match.

TK was in stupidly good form last night, many a kill cam which featured two or three sniped kills at the end of the match.

Edit: Finally finished my no perks run with the MP7 to get in in gold as well. Did it in style with a full no perk game as top scorer in the match. Which was nice.

Had a few games with Byrnie just now.

Exactly the opposite, laggy as fuck, shit spawns and generally one of those days you have to stop playing or the PS3 is going out the window.

Had a few games with Byrnie just now.

Exactly the opposite, laggy as fuck, shit spawns and generally one of those days you have to stop playing or the PS3 is going out the window.

You've said before that you've experienced more lag during Sunday sessions... Makes you wonder what the deuce goes on to cause such lag...?

You've said before that you've experienced more lag during Sunday sessions... Makes you wonder what the deuce goes on to cause such lag...?

It's noticeably worse on Sundays every week.

I think it must be a server loading issue as presumably it's the busiest day? Takes longer to get lobbies and they all seem a lot laggier. I wasn't even getting hit markers with shotguns on Hijack.

You know what's annoyed me most of late? My own teammates blocking me from finding cover, or running into me so that I'm pushed into the line of fire...

At times I wish it was hardcore I was playing, just so I could team kill the bastards for getting my way!

Just had another quick attempt, exactly the same laggy as fuck, no hit markers and people able stand next to claymores without a fucking scratch. I stand by my Sunday theory, always the worst day for it.

Had a guy who killed me after shooting my claymore, on the killcam you couldn't see the claymore in red as he wasn't running engineer yet he knew exactly where he was.

You see the claims the game isn't hacked. I can't help but suspect it has when you see someone on the weekly leaderboard with a score of 2.14m points having played a grand total of 6 minutes!

I like the idea of them actually allowing modded lobbies and incorporating those into a separate play list, however the people who cheat because they are shit will still want to try and beat the normal playlists because on a level playing field with mods on for all they'll still be shit and then need to fuck it up for everyone who doesn't want to cheat like they do now.

My double bricking solution is the way forward.

A combination of lag and hardcore camping bastards means i'm not enjoying this one bit. Might prestige and go back to MW3.

The MMS and Target Finder attachments have made this a proper camp fest, despite both being designed to prevent it from happening...

I wouldn't normally complain too much, but due to the ineffectiveness of claymores, I'm finding it fairly tricky to get back to my campy MW2 ways. I'm rushing on just about all maps, with the exception of Yemen, which I cannot get on with, at all.

Just had another quick attempt, exactly the same laggy as fuck, no hit markers and people able stand next to claymores without a fucking scratch. I stand by my Sunday theory, always the worst day for it.

Had a guy who killed me after shooting my claymore, on the killcam you couldn't see the claymore in red as he wasn't running engineer yet he knew exactly where he was.

You see the claims the game isn't hacked. I can't help but suspect it has when you see someone on the weekly leaderboard with a score of 2.14m points having played a grand total of 6 minutes!

I like the idea of them actually allowing modded lobbies and incorporating those into a separate play list, however the people who cheat because they are shit will still want to try and beat the normal playlists because on a level playing field with mods on for all they'll still be shit and then need to fuck it up for everyone who doesn't want to cheat like they do now.

My double bricking solution is the way forward.

Double bricking?

One brick under their hand while the other is slammed repeatedly on top of said hand? If not the whole hand, then each thumb would suffice... I suppose.

Double bricking? One brick under their hand while the other is slammed repeatedly on top of their hand? If not the whole hand, then each thumb would suffice...

Something along those lines, preferably with their heads rather than hands.

I'm on now for an hour.

I'm quite calm again now. I'll join you presently, right up until the point I shut down and chuck my toys out of the pram again.

Edit: Just spent a minute trying to find my controller because I hadn't seen where it landed when I launched it earlier.

I'm still in work. Will now have to catch the 20:00 bus home, so I'll be home around 20:30.

I'm quite calm again now. I'll join you presently, right up until the point I shut down and chuck my toys out of the pram again.

Edit: Just spent a minute trying to find my controller because I hadn't seen where it landed.

I had an incident with a PS3 controller the other week when I was playing on xbox... (I was using my wireless cross platform device).

It bounced off the floor onto a chair and still sort of works, with the exception of the left stick, the 'D-pad', the L1 & L2 buttons and select...