You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

I'll be back in amongst it this weekend. Rallying weekend just gone so didn't get on at all.

Normal service will be resumed soon. Mainly to keep myself match fit in preparation for the new maps.

Hopefully Sunday will be better this week. Despite my belief it's the worst day routinely I'd never previously seen it as bad as it was the other weekend.

Rumours regarding the next DLC have hit in the past few hours, including a leaked image of the alleged promotional poster.

According to these rumours, the new map pack is called Orientation. The pack includes 4 new multiplayer maps, 1 new zombies map and 1 new weapon.

2d401077740ffce44b07c0beaea32613-660x370.png

Any idea on release date for the first map pack on PS3 Al? I'm needing some variety.

Saturday night improved as it went on for me, oddly though it was the opposite way around for TK, he started well then it went downhill for him. Was still laggy but I'd been doing a lot of downloading, suspect my game improved around the time Virgin throttled my connection.

Any idea on release date for the first map pack on PS3 Al? I'm needing some variety.

Saturday night improved as it went on for me, oddly though it was the opposite way around for TK, he started well then it went downhill for him. Was still laggy but I'd been doing a lot of downloading, suspect my game improved around the time Virgin throttled my connection.

Revolution is confirmed for February 28th on PC and PS3.

I'll be back on from Wednesday. Away visiting the folks at the moment.

Usual pattern then by the look of things. Release on the Thursday and presumably a double xp weekend from the Friday.

Have you had much more of a run of the newer maps on xbox?

TK viewing the thread?

Looking like the old pattern for DLC release. I would imagine that there will be a DXP weekend from Friday 1st March.

Hardly played on the xbox since I had my initial run around on the new maps. Might jump on my brother's xbox while he's at school today and tomorrow.

I seen who I'm assuming is TK, viewing the thread as well.

I have played the new maps on the Xbox a fair amount.

I like them. Hydro is my least favourite.

Didn't really like the Peacemaker, so I went back to the Type25.

Wish they didn't do the double xp immediately after releasing the maps. Will there be any old maps included?

TK lurking haha. He used to use stealth mode when he posted on here!

As always, I'd expect DXP to be open to all playlists throughout the duration of the weekend.

The DLC was released on a Tuesday for xbox back in January, after the DXP weekend.