You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

1.59. As Byrnie said, he was on fire during the session. He made it to level 39 in his 3rd prestige in the sesh.

I've made it to 55, so will be prestiging myself, tomorrow.

Nice to have had a few of us on. Firstly Byrnie, and later Pete, joined us during the session, so we had 3 in the party for quite a while. Missed Chev from the regulars though. Now the mission is to get us all on at the same time...

The only really annoying thing today was the invite/join system, which was playing silly buggers all day.

It was a hell of a session. Our scores were superb, I got my k/d ratio up to 2.00 at one point. TK was getting unbelievable scores, for about 6/7 games in a row his scores were ridiculous.

Had to jump off during that game on Express. After host migration none of my bullets were registering. Lagging like a bastard.

Really didn't want to leave that earlier lobby. Not sure what the folk in there were up to. Bots on easy put up more of a fight!

Getting a little tired of Target Finder. Especially when in the hands of someone who is prone all game, looking at a doorway.

There are obviously always ways and means to flush 'em out, but it's easier said than done when your blood is boiling and all you can think of is revenge...

Decent sesh this evening, barring one shitty host migration and then some dude appearing to be cheating. He had Target Finder diamonds when he killed me, but he had no Target Finder attachment on his gun, he had an EOTech attached.

If we thought things were bad on PS3, then be thankful you weren't partied up with me over on xbox just now.

Every lobby was infested with little cunts. From lag switchers to boosters in TDM. Granted I only played a handful of games, but it was obscene in comparison to the shitty lobbies we've experienced on PS3.

I'm not talking kids, but supposed adults. They made little effort to hide their boosting exploits, chatting shit in the lobby afterward. What sort of pathetic excuse for gamers/people are these fucktards?

You must be the most unlucky player in the world Dynamite' date=' as I hardly ever experience these things.[/quote']

I've had my share of shitty lobbies on both platforms, but the lobbies I was in about an hour ago were probably the worst I've been in.

I've had good sessions on both as well, without a single hint of someone exploiting. The last time I played on xbox, everything was cool.

I know a lot of the time when I cry wolf, that it's probably been down to my own shitiness. However, at the time it's obviously more appeasing for me to accuse players of cheating than to admit I was simply outplayed, but having people openly talk about the boosting they've just done in the lobby afterward is something I just cannot understand, nor tolerate.

I've had my share of shitty lobbies on both platforms, but the lobbies I was in about an hour ago were probably the worst I've been in.

I've had good sessions on both as well, without a single hint of someone exploiting. The last time I played on xbox, everything was cool.

I know a lot of the time when I cry wolf, that it's probably been down to my own shitiness. However, at the time it's obviously more appeasing for me to accuse players of cheating than to admit I was simply outplayed, but having people openly talk about the boosting they've just done in the lobby afterward is something I just cannot understand, nor tolerate.

I agree it is frustrating when it happens and if it does I get out of that lobby ASAP. But I find it rare.

I have unlocked the claymore now and understand why everyone is using bouncing betty instead.

The bouncing betty's are easier to hide and more powerful. Too many people just running through my claymores, so I am going to stick with BB's from now on.

I have unlocked the claymore now and understand why everyone is using bouncing betty instead.

The bouncing betty's are easier to hide and more powerful. Too many people just running through my claymores' date=' so I am going to stick with BB's from now on.[/quote']

Both have their pros and cons. I prefer to use claymores as an early warning system and if they pick up kills, then that's a bonus. Positioning of claymores is key.

However, in general in this game, I very rarely use lethal grenades, I'm all about the EMP grenade and engineer. You rack up plenty of points destroying people's equipment, each piece of equipment you destroy is 50 points, plus the EMP grenades will take out sentries and guardians, giving you 125 points for destroying either.

One thing I have noticed recently is just how powerful concussion grenades are in this. They really slow you down and the effects seem to last way longer than on previous versions.

Positioning of claymores is key.

Always has been, but I see people just running through them on this game.

I think the Bouncing betty's are more powerful and effective.

I'll be on in 20 mins for an hour or so..

I might jump back on later this evening, but right now I'm taking a break.

Having been partied up just about all weekend, it was strange flying solo earlier and being honest, I've had my fill. For now. The new maps can't come soon enough.

Are they not out yet on Xbox?

Release day tomorrow.

Just thought to myself that Treyarch should release some older maps into the playlist for PS3 while we wait for the DLC to be released, then when it is, they remove the old maps from the playlist on PS3, and then switch them on over on xbox for a month to even things out. Just to create a little more variation.

Release day tomorrow.

Just thought to myself that Treyarch should release some older maps into the playlist for PS3 while we wait for the DLC to be released' date=' then when it is, they remove the old maps from the playlist on PS3, and then switch them on over on xbox for a month to even things out. Just to create a little more variation.[/quote']

And make Nuketown available for tdm.