You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Report: Ventoux And Two Ascents Of L'Alpe D'Huez For 2013 Tour De France | Cyclingnews.com

...On July 18, the Tour hits "XXL mode" according to the report, with two ascents of L'Alpe d'Huez. Starting in Gap, the peloton will head up the infamous 21 switchbacks before travelling back down via the Col de Sarenne on soon to be asphalted roads. The stage will the reach a crescendo with another ascent of L'Alpe d'Huez.

Fuck me. That report also says Ventoux will be at the start of the third week and the ITT is an uphill one.

I hope Brad enjoys his year with the Maillot Jaune.

cycling news are getting their all info from velowire

Tour de France 2013: rumours on the race course and stage cities! :: Blog :: velowire.com (paris.thover.com) :: (photos, videos + actualités)

The guy who runs this site trawls every french newspaper and seemingly knows when the hotels get booked by the ASO.

I'll be on the Alpe for that stage. Sarenne is a very nice route but not much of a climb, its only 200 metres higher than the Alpe D'Huez resort. The descent on the other hand to Le Frenay is fantastic, its very steep and twisty and an ideal spot for a big attack just before the summit.

If they are coming from Gap then they'll either go over Col D'Ornon or Col de la Morte.

I really like the look of this stage mostly because I did all of them last May.

cycling news are getting their all info from velowire

Tour de France 2013: rumours on the race course and stage cities! :: Blog :: velowire.com (paris.thover.com) :: (photos, videos + actualités)

The guy who runs this site trawls every french newspaper and seemingly knows when the hotels get booked by the ASO.

I'll be on the Alpe for that stage. Sarenne is a very nice route but not much of a climb, its only 200 metres higher than the Alpe D'Huez resort. The descent on the other hand to Le Frenay is fantastic, its very steep and twisty and an ideal spot for a big attack just before the summit.

If they are coming from Gap then they'll either go over Col D'Ornon or Col de la Morte.

I really like the look of this stage mostly because I did all of them last May.

On a seperate note whats your thoughts on the UCI going after Kimmage?

What makes you say that?

Shame you're going to have to wait for a reply. I didnt get the 'arrogant' but as i said before he does come across as a bit of a nark...but I dont know that that makes him a lot different from so many at the top of their game who demand a lot a lot of themselves and from those around them

Shame you're going to have to wait for a reply. I didnt get the 'arrogant' but as i said before he does come across as a bit of a nark...but I dont know that that makes him a lot different from so many at the top of their game who demand a lot a lot of themselves and from those around them

This. Why Cav a nark/arrogant etc and Brailsford meticulous in his planning?

Like I said earlier in the thread these programmes are all in the editing.