You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Mook said:

I don't want to answer for him at all.

It just seemed odd to me that AoT and yourself were berating him for not giving you a straight answer when he clearly (to me at least) had.

To you. It goes deeper than what he just said and I wanted him to say why. I mean, he’s said she wanted that vile response from that Twitter account ….. he’s vile for saying that and I want to know why he has so much vitriol towards her. Wondering if it’s anything to do with the flag in that vile racist cunts Twitter……. 

21 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I find that avoiding twitter and judging people by their actions is the best policy. 

I think the action of sending racist, sexist, violent abuse to a stranger is one we can judge people by.

So is defending that sort of cuntery.

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think the action of sending racist, sexist, violent abuse to a stranger is one we can judge people by.

So is defending that sort of cuntery.

A case in point. The problem is that the place is created to house that kind of stuff so it's not really a fair reflection of a good deal of society. I'd slit my wrists if I went on that and listened to news bulletins and read newspapers regularly. In fact I overheard the start of a news bulletin on the radio the other day and the first words were 'Heightened Security' as is so often the case. Words are being used as weapons more so than ever.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

My uncle has been tracing our family tree and apparently we're related to General Lee, as well as some moonshine peddlers from Appalachia and someone who died at the Alamo. You having that one or what? 

Ozzy Osbourne pissed on a memorial to one of your relatives.  Are you going to stand for that?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/nov/05/ozzy-osbourne-to-apologise-for-urinating-on-the-alamo

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Ozzy Osbourne pissed on a memorial to one of your relatives.  Are you going to stand for that?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/nov/05/ozzy-osbourne-to-apologise-for-urinating-on-the-alamo

Mother-fucker. I'll have to get the other side of the family to have words, Roma gypsies from southern Spain - I'm like a shit John Wick. 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/jun/27/english-cricket-is-racist-sexist-and-elitist-says-landmark-report

I'm shocked that a cricket in England and Wales has been found to be institutionally racist, sexist and elitist. I'm not really.

You'll be telling me that British Tennis is elitist next!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/jun/27/english-cricket-is-racist-sexist-and-elitist-says-landmark-report

I'm shocked that a cricket in England and Wales has been found to be institutionally racist, sexist and elitist. I'm not really.

The rogue "a" in that sentence really changes the story.

• Upvote 1

See a bit of it in some of our games. You'll get a side (like mine) from or very close to Cardiff Bay which has a big West Asian population playing against a team full of "rugby lads" from a desolate old mining town in the valleys. Pretty unpleasant at times.

Part of the reason I really enjoy playing now, probably more than previously, is precisely because of how multicultural my team is. The toxic lad culture simply doesn't exist. 

• Upvote 2

On 24/06/2023 at 15:19, Bjornebye said:

Fuckin' hell 

When I did that funniest clip tournament last year I was sat at home 'working' in fucking tears of laughter. Clip after clip getting handed to me on a plate. I had a zoom meeting with a client in Chicago and ended up asking her if she'd ever seen Alan Partridge. Had to quickly change the subject. 

had sue cook pulled out?

• Upvote 1