You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Katie Hopkins worked with a group committed to disrupting rescue missions in the Mediterranean, so that black and brown people would be left to drown.

Ash Sarkar wrote some stuff you disagree with.

"Not that different".

No, they're the same, the left and right are always the same.

It's the same logic that means if you have an expert in their field on TV to discuss an issue your have to have a fella who smears shit on walls and thinks that that expert is a shill and everything is a conspiracy to 'balance' it out. 

5 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

It's the same logic that means if you have an expert in their field on TV to discuss an issue your have to have a fella who smears shit on walls and thinks that that expert is a shill and everything is a conspiracy to 'balance' it out

So that's how Laurence Fox gets on question time!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Do you, though?  Do you really find it weird that Stronts is refusing to give a straight answer?

No. I know what he’s like. I’m just glad other people are seeing what a nasty little shit he is. I’ve known for years. 

24 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Stronts aside, that episode is one of the funniest half-hours of telly ever.

Fuckin' hell 

When I did that funniest clip tournament last year I was sat at home 'working' in fucking tears of laughter. Clip after clip getting handed to me on a plate. I had a zoom meeting with a client in Chicago and ended up asking her if she'd ever seen Alan Partridge. Had to quickly change the subject. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Do you, though?  Do you really find it weird that Stronts is refusing to give a straight answer?

Negged me but still no answer. How he failed so badly as a politician is beyond me. Even more mental that over the water is a hot-bed for right wing racist hatred and even then he couldn't get enough votes to win a game of Guess Who. 

10 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

No, they're the same, the left and right are always the same.

It's the same logic that means if you have an expert in their field on TV to discuss an issue your have to have a fella who smears shit on walls and thinks that that expert is a shill and everything is a conspiracy to 'balance' it out. 

Back a few pages is a BBC interview with Rosa Parks from the 70s.

Today's BBC would have given equal air time to the white person who was inconvenienced by not being able to sit down with a heavy shopping bag, for fear of being labelled "woke" by the Mail, Twitter, GB News, fringe elements of the Conservative Party, and a couple of posters on The Liverpool Way.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, razor said:

Back a few pages is a BBC interview with Rosa Parks from the 70s.

Today's BBC would have given equal air time to the white person who was inconvenienced by not being able to sit down with a heavy shopping bag, for fear of being labelled "woke" by the Mail, Twitter, GB News, fringe elements of the Conservative Party, and a couple of posters on The Liverpool Way.

I thought The Liverpool Way was the Conservative Party? What the fuck am I wasting my time here for when I could be wanking over the rotting corpse of Maggie Thatcher. Fucking woke lefties and their respect for an obscure Wolves goalkeeper of the 1970s.

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

No. I know what he’s like. I’m just glad other people are seeing what a nasty little shit he is. I’ve known for years. 

SD's initial comment was completely unnecessary but he has given you a straight answer.

He said he wouldn't care if someone killed her because he doesn't like her & he thinks she's a troll.

No no it's definitely because she's Asian. And a woman. Nothing to do with her being a communist twat with a history of cuntery. It's definitely due to those completely irrelevant facets of her person to which I've shown zero antipathy before.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

SD's initial comment was completely unnecessary but he has given you a straight answer.

He said he wouldn't care if someone killed her because he doesn't like her & he thinks she's a troll.

And like a good liberal, he wants her dead and is happy to defend (or at least ignore) any racist and misogynistic abuse she gets.

10 minutes ago, Strontium said:

No no it's definitely because she's Asian. And a woman. Nothing to do with her being a communist twat with a history of cuntery. It's definitely due to those completely irrelevant facets of her person to which I've shown zero antipathy before.

A communist twat? For what it’s worth despite you ignoring the blatant that racism I don’t think you hate her because she’s Asian. I’d like some actual reason why you hate her so much. I suspect she stood up for Corbyn…. A man with more decency in his winnits than you’d ever have at all 

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

And like a good liberal, he wants her dead and is happy to defend (or at least ignore) any racist and misogynistic abuse she gets.

Yeah, I mean I'm not saying it was a great answer or defending the initial remark at all but he did give a straight answer to the question.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He didn’t. It was a vague load of shite. No detail. But thanks for getting involved good lad 

I'm not defending any of what he said, merely pointing out that he did give you a straight answer & it's written in black and white for everyone to see.

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm not defending any of what he said, merely pointing out that he did give you a straight answer & it's written in black and white for everyone to see.

Where did I say you're defending him? His answer was vague. Why is she a troll? You seem to want to answer for him. I'd like to know why the forums biggest troll thinks a woman he accused of wanting to be abused in the way she was is a troll. I'd like to know why. as ever, he hasn't answered properly. He rarely ever does. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Where did I say you're defending him? His answer was vague. Why is she a troll? You seem to want to answer for him. I'd like to know why the forums biggest troll thinks a woman he accused of wanting to be abused in the way she was is a troll. I'd like to know why. as ever, he hasn't answered properly. He rarely ever does. 

I don't want to answer for him at all.

It just seemed odd to me that AoT and yourself were berating him for not giving you a straight answer when he clearly (to me at least) had.

• Upvote 2