You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

Heres my list of potential England managers, the FA can print this off and laminate it at St George's park.

'Arry

Pulis

Tim Sherwood

Fat Sam

Holloway

Steve Bruce 

Nigel Adkins

Woeful selection of shite. Redknapp might have been the best of the bunch had he not developed the questionable habit of conducting his financial affairs through his dogs bank account .

Nothing like having the best coaching in the world and the whole country behind you for the biggest tournament on the planet - go get 'em Chris -

ad_138652295-e1403519602183.jpg?w=650&h=

ad_138652296-e1403519660735.jpg?w=650&h=

Might be worth a lot of money in years to come. The mug with Obama on not Chis Smalling the football player.

Wrong.

The pool of those available, who would take it, who could improve things, is pitifully shallow.

Hodgson is not the right man to lead us into the next tournament, but the problems are such that they are beyond what any one man is likely to be able to do without significant FA change

Yeah, nah.  You're talking bollocks.

Part of me wants to see Pulis get it, just to see what kind of frankenstein's monster he'd construct in his own image. It'd be the Stoke team that never was, only better in every conceivable way, more cuntishness, even harder to break down, more physical, Stoke T-1000 if you will.

Shawcross flying into challenges studs first, Terry wearing the captains armband with pride, Cattermole being the dirty little snide he is, Andy Carroll the target man up front. Just a team of pure brutes and bellend's, eleven Gentile's cynically fouling on rotation trying to keep the ball out of play for the longest time possible.

We are shit, lets face it, we may as well be the true shithouse underdog team the nation can truely invest it's time into, a vote for Pulis is a vote for change, a vote for Pulis is a vote for broken legs and chest pumping on a unprecedented scale, you know it makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe head and shoulders are still paying to show their Joe Hart advert. "We can't stop you being a useless cunt but we can help your hair to look nourished when you're picking the ball out of your own net."

He has to make sure he's ready for anything. Mainly defeat.

How's that penalty practice working out?

Can't believe head and shoulders are still paying to show their Joe Hart advert. "We can't stop you being a useless cunt but we can help your hair to look nourished when you're picking the ball out of your own net."

He's a bag of shite too.

I think part of the problem is I don't think players care enough about playing for England. I don't blame them either tbf. I'm almost 26 years old and I still fantasise about playing for Liverpool, yet I've never given two hoots about the thought of playing for England.

This is why I think England need a manager motivated by the thought of winning the biggest prize in football, not Woy, who I imagine tries rallying the troops with tales of his Croydon hijinks and the Queen. 

The Pulis/Fat Sam/Steve Bruce England would be superb and fully deserved on the media/moron fans

---------------------Hart

Walker---Shawcross-Terry--Cahill--Shaw

-------Puncheon-Parker-Huddlestone

-----------------Rooney

--------------------Carroll

I think part of the problem is I don't think players care enough about playing for England. I don't blame them either tbf. I'm almost 26 years old and I still fantasise about playing for Liverpool, yet I've never given two hoots about the thought of playing for England.

This is why I think England need a manager motivated by the thought of winning the biggest prize in football, not Woy, who I imagine tries rallying the troops with tales of his Croydon hijinks and the Queen.

To be fair I think this crop of players do give a shit, they seem like decent lads. They're just too raw. The England players are either too old or too young. In two years though the likes of Henderson and Sterling will have champions league experience and will be awesome.

The last crop were probably our best ever crop of England players though and we still couldn't win shit, it was packed with talent that was regularly competing in the CL - and winning it or going close - and were playing with or against top players all the time and they still did nothing internationally, they were a special breed of cunt though, the Terries, Ferdinands, Coles and Rooneys didn't give a fuck, they were all too busy counting their money.

• Upvote 1

Tony Pulis's England of my imagining's.

Stockdale

S.Taylor Shawcross Terry  J.Tomkins

Puncheon Cattermole Nolan Etherington

Wickham Carroll

"Come and break down this wall, cunt's".

Tony Pulis's England of my imagining's.

Stockdale

S.Taylor Shawcross Terry  J.Tomkins

Puncheon Cattermole Nolan Etherington

Wickham Carroll

"Come and break down this wall, cunt's".

edit : shit, said I'd prefer Snodgrass instead of Wickham but found out he's a Scottish alehouser and not an English one.