You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Share a secret with the forum.

Sugar Ape

I used to play f**tb*ll at a school that opened it's indoor pitch of an evening to anyone who wanted to book it. One night I played just after a big meal and it was roasting in there. I needed a shit big time an had to dart out where I let out the sloppiest stream of shite at the back of the gym as there were no toilets available and had to wipe my arse with my undies, before heading back a stone lighter.

I can imagine the look of the kids faces the day after when they went for a crafty smoke.

Right now, I'm laying on my bed listening to The Sex Pistols and with Ronnie Biggs, "No-One is Innocent" on my MP3 with a big fuck off smile on my face.

Had the best sex ever this am and I'm offski out shortly, with the expectancy of another fantastic session later on.

I've also got a week and a half off work, so I'm ready to smash it outta the fucking ball park.

Happy, happy days indeed.

...and Ronnie Biggs gives way to Neil Diamond, "Sweet Caroline"....

I used to work with Skidfingers and when it was my birthday he and the rest of the team we were in bought me gloves, hat and scarf for my birthday which would have come into use as I'd just taken a secondment which involved a lot of outdoor work. It's just I'd have prefered a few beers instead. So I took back the gifts and bought some beers.

Two things

1) ChickenLicken was well into that webcam shit, thats well not something a person would do for a laugh.

2) Fuck off Nantwich you shit bastard.

I just tend to get these ideas and once I am in for a penny, in for a pound. I always see it through. Its a heavy burden to carry sometimes though. Pretending to be Jill Dando's daughter, or a female WoW player for 3+ years takes commitment and a good cover story. I might apply to MI5 with these kind of skills.

I just tend to get these ideas and once I am in for a penny, in for a pound. I always see it through. Its a heavy burden to carry sometimes though. Pretending to be Jill Dando's daughter, or a female WoW player for 3+ years takes commitment and a good cover story. I might apply to MI5 with these kind of skills.

We won't accept you.

This girl used to play footy with us in the park when we were about 11 she was alright like I used to love tackling her cos her smooth, tanned legs would 'brush' against ones own. anyway tackled her one day from behind on one occasion, which was nice and as I came away with the ball I started getting a pure hard on as I was running so had to carry on past the goal and into the trees all the while pretending I needed a piss. Wonder what she's upto now.

This girl used to play footy with us in the park when we were about 11 she was alright like I used to love tackling her cos her smooth, tanned legs would 'brush' against ones own. anyway tackled her one day from behind on one occasion, which was nice and as I came away with the ball I started getting a pure hard on as I was running so had to carry on past the goal and into the trees all the while pretending I needed a piss. Wonder what she's upto now.

Last I saw, she was a doctor on ER.

I have made love to a lifesize cardboard figure of Princess Diana, I was 14 and she's still the best fuck I've ever had, I'm now 41. I then came all over her face, only done it twice before she started getting a bit too soggy though.

[YOUTUBE]HC0RwiOpQns[/YOUTUBE]